Simplio: Simple Invoice

Simplio: Simple Invoice

by Simplio

Sending invoices has never been easier.

Light52.com

This app is the best so far and it is free to use it has multiple variations and you can mold according to your specifications. 100% recommended. The staff is very helpful and reponds within a couple of hours.

External Beauties

I contacted them to make a change on the format and in same day they made it. Invoice format, the features and in general the app is great. Do not go to other apps and spend your money for nothing, this app will provide you all you need. I personally tested and very satisfied.

Tightsandstuff

I used this app and it helped me to print the proper and professional invoice. Highly recommend this app.

Pansawan

I just needed an invoice for an online order that had already went through at my customer's request. Shopify couldn't do it so I tried this app. It was easy and fast to use. I just needed to upload my logo and then send over the Invoice via pdf to my customer. Thanks for being awesome.

CARR GROUP PTE LTD

Thanks for the good work. I want to add an idea to improve. It would be much better to add a sequential numbers column before the item names in invoices. And allow user to click drag and drop columns to change design a little bit. Thanks again.

October 15, 2019

Thank you for your review, it really helps us to keep up our work! We'll definitely take your suggestions into account while adding new features.

Gadget Trybe

Great and simple app to generate invoices for customers. Also, support is very helpful. I will use it.

October 15, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review! It is really appreciated! It helps us to keep up our work.

Beautify Jewelry

Powerful app to create PDF invoices in your order flow. 100% free and customizable (needed to translate it to German language). Especially important for accounting purposes. Keep up the good work - highly recommended!

Craftory

Excellent support and really great invoicing application for small businesses! The interface is client and seamlessly integrates with Shopify.

Gravyo

I started using the Simplio app on Shopify but had some issues with tax calculations on the invoice. To start with the Tax was not showing on my actual orders and I also wanted my Total with VAT to include the Shipping tax. I contacted the Simplio Team and got a fantastic response. They tried a few things and manged to sort out my issue using screenshots. I can not recommend them enough. Well Done!!

www.deals4us.co.za

Everything is ok can I add Invoice button in my order table in the account page. With the backend, it's working perfect but I want to add invoice button in user account page when use login, it's possible