Simplio: Simple Invoice

Sending invoices has never been easier.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

invoice

THE LOOM COLLECTION

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been using the free app for more than a year, it does an amazing job and it cut my admin time by so much. Now that we've been growing so much, we've upgraded to the paid features to let it just run itself. Really great features both on the free and on the paid app. Thanks for growing with us Simplio

DiARTDi

Location Romania
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

an easy-to-use application with many features, it helps me a lot in generating invoices ,I recommend this good, simple application to everyone

Shopdecor US

Location Italy

I recommend everyone to use this app. Developers are great, very efficient and fast. They also made some customizations very quickly.

Rare Street Coffee

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great for creating Invoices and Packing Slips really fast and easy. Customizable Template & Designs and options for automatic E-Mail available. Their support has been really helpful with our requests. Also, the App offers a free tier for up to 50 invoices a month which is a super nice touch, especially for small stores starting out and looking to grow. 100% recommended!

BÉBÉBYDUNJA

Location Serbia

I have nothing but the words of praise for the app and for the developers who helped us out and made custom changes to app just for us!

Invictus

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Volevo chiedere 2 cose: 1. se esiste una versione in italiano. 2. essendo in regime di "regime forfettario" (esenzione iva) volevo chiedere se l'app era configurabile per il regime forfettario. Grazie

January 18, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for your message but you don't need to rate our app to ask questions. You can use the Support section to ask questions.

Yes, our app is compatible with Italian legislation and you can create invoices in Italian. We have just sent you an email to help you with the setup.

Kind regards,

Chuck

octotrend

Location Germany

Ich kann diese App absolut empfehlen! Die Rechnungen können vom Design her individuell angepasst werden und sind wirklich einfach zu gestalten. Die Rechnungserstellung bei den Bestellungen funktioniert mit einem Klick - super easy.
Hinzu kommt der unfassbar kompetente Kundenservice. Ich habe Simplio kontaktiert, um auch eingelöste Gutscheine auf den Rechnungen sehen zu können. Ich habe das Team am Wochenende kontaktiert und innerhalb weniger Minuten eine Rückmeldung erhalten. Die Mitarbeiter haben das Element dann über das Wochenende ohne Zögern in die App eingebaut. Die Gutscheine erschienen dann bereits am nächsten Tag einwandfrei auf den Rechnungen. Das ist wirklich unfassbar, am liebsten würde ich mehr als 5 Sterne geben wenn das möglich wäre :) Alles in allem eine sehr praktische App, die auch in der kostenlosen Version einen großen Mehrwert bietet. Zusätzlich gibt sie einen hervorragenden Kundenservice her. Ich kann Simplio wirklich sehr empfehlen!

purfitcovers.com

Location Australia
Time spent using app 9 minutes

This is exactly what i needed. simple invoices. I've had the app for 5 minutes. A very very good app. its exactly what it says and i don't understand why shopify doesn't have normal invoices great !!!!!!

Soft Romance

Location France

Vraiment bien, rien à redire, il n'y a aucun problème avec le français. Pas très cher en plus. Vous pouvez y aller tranquille.

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation

Invoices out of the box look really nice. They have most of the functionality that we need. They have listened and even added some functionality for us. **Update - I wish that I could give this guys 6 stars. It just keeps getting better.