Simplio: Simple Invoice

Simplio: Simple Invoice

by Simplio

Sending invoices has never been easier.

AuZie

I just downloaded this app to help create and automate my invoices. WOW! I am super impressed with how easy it is to use. Fantastic app.

Hayne Robotics

Free automatic invoicing as well as a really good invoice building interface. Other apps cahrged $30 once you started sending a certain amount. this app is great

Mr. Black's Store

wowwwwwwwww... Excellent App. This is what I was looking for. So easy to customize and the invoices look so professional. Thank you guys.

Azimut Shop

The invoices are simple and nice. The app is easy to use and has a lot of functions that can really help you out. The app support is also very good; they respond fast and give you all the info you need. I really recommend this app for all smaller Shopify shops, that need something good and simple to use.

Total Adventure Lake District

Great little app that is quick and easy to setup. Produces smart looking invoices and credit slips that you can print, download or email.

Quick response from the team to a query.

I love that they have a Chief Happiness Officer!

EZ Medical Supply

I used this app to help me generate the invoice. It is super easy to use and provides many useful options. It would be better if it could support more format like align word to left or center for the top right corner company information.

Burovelta

how to configurate order note please, i love this app:) kokoeosf'opfo,é'nof,q"okf,n"qkof,n"qko,n"qk,nqkov,nkoqenvko

December 12, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. Our support team activated order notes on your account and responded to your account email address.

Kind regards.

Sunco Lighting

Great App. Invoices look professional, and can be easily customized to how you want them to look and when you want them to send. Perfect if you have customers that are looking for formal invoices.

Spine Align Chiropractic Supplies

This is a great free app. It would pay for it if I could remove the simplio tag on top of the page.

Ferme Revivance

It is so SIMPLE ! Like the name, I know :)
Really easy to set up : you just have to click on the words to edit it.