4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and reliable performance. Its customization options and high-volume invoice handling make it suitable for businesses of all sizes. Merchants value its affordability, time-saving features like automatic invoice sending, and support for administrative tasks. Exceptional customer service, particularly from team members Robert and Chuck, is frequently mentioned. Its multi-language support and regional tax compliance make it popular among international merchants. The app is also useful in B2B operations, especially for providing VAT invoices.

August 31, 2022

Robert was really great! He was able to help us set up multiple stores very quickly. Great response time. We have not used all the features of the premium plan yet, but have had a positive experience so far!

Cafuné Boutique
April 16, 2020

Been using this free app for more than 1 month now and absolutely loving it.
Beautiful invoices, full customization, the best part is the $0 price tag!

007 Airsoft Ltd.
April 11, 2020

app works really good, it would be great if there could be a way to enable/disable customer to download their invoice from website client area

Easy-Shopping.org
Italy
August 5, 2022

I absolutely love this app. I've been using it for about a month now and it just works and makes my invoices and packing slips etc look professional!

Rolling Mavericks
Netherlands
September 24, 2019

The app ist very easy to use. I like the app. The templates can be customized very individually. Everything looks very professional. Thanks!

handycollier
Germany
Simplio replied September 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is great to see that you liked it!

May 21, 2020

This Invoice app is exactly what we were looking for. Unlike other free versions, this one covers all bases and is customizable. The support is also 5 stars in my book. Considering this is a free app, to have such a high standard of support is amazing. Shout out to Chuck!

VapourOxide Australia
December 4, 2019

Very good and very professional app for invoicing. Chuck from the support team answers very quickly and helped me to add special features I need. Thanks for this free app.

sardine.shop
Germany
April 16, 2020

Love this app. Very simple and clean invoice design and yet it can also offers the ability to edit to your needs. I like the fact that you can also edit on a per invoice basis so if you need to add a note for just one customer that can be done. Works well for our needs because it has the features that we need.

Lumiere Candles & Lighting
September 7, 2021

This app is excellent! Super easy to set up and start sending invoices with their simple invoice designer. I like how the app is hosted inside shopify rather than taking you off to an external site to manage your invoices. It's helped us create an easy solution for quoting customers too. Their support team is also quick to respond and helpful. Thanks!

SpaceJump
New Zealand
29 days using the app
August 30, 2022

User friendly app and highly customisable documents (invoice, packing slip, creditnote, quotation). Support requested for a small adjustment that couldn't be done with the editor by myself, and was executed within 24h.

PostMyBeer.be