Simplio: Simple Invoice

Simplio: Simple Invoice

by Simplio

Sending invoices has never been easier.

Kenzina

This is a fantastic app. Once our store reached the GST threshold we were required to start providing tax invoices. This app does everything I need it to, is flexible and can be customised to a degree. The invoices look good and logos and colours can be added. Well done to the app development team! I recommend this app.

Little Elephant Tonics

We love this app. Automatically send customers invoices upon purchase and have the flexibility to brand the invoice so it doesn't look like some piece of junk that was made in Excel. Really happy.

I would go 5 stars for sure but my only tiny gripe is I can't change the VAT tax label to GST, which is what we call the sales tax in this country. And maybe it is possible to change but I'm too stupid to figure it out. Not sure.

Anyway, great app!

April 20, 2020

Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. You can change the VAT tax label just by clicking on it. All text fields are inline editable :)

Best wishes,

Chuck

laladom

Fulfill all my invoice related needs. In super easy to configure.Thank you, Simple team.Great work. I will advise small changes to do layout change and import customer ID.Thanks

AirViu

Very nice app, and simple. Things that I am missing are to add company IDs, both for sellers and customers (when customer is a company), and that the template's text is available in other languages, like spanish.
But the app delivers what it promises, highly recomended!!

April 19, 2020

Hi,

Simplicity can be complicated sometimes :) We have all these features in our app. All text fields are inline editable, you can translate the template into Spanish. It is also possible to add the company ID of your customers to the invoice template. I've just sent you an email about how to do that.

Salon RM Coiffure

I love your product. It si vert simple to use ans Invoice are good looking
It would be great to be able to print directly to an iPad or iPhone.

CDA Technology

A refreshing change to find a free app that does exactly what it says it will. Sets up easily and quickly, without having to have a degree in nuclear science (or be a software developer) to use it. Keep up the good work!

BTW, shouldn't something as basic as invoice production be built into an e-commerce platform as standard???

on/off antwerp

They offer some good looking invoices for free! And they automatically email the customers, this app is definitely good!!!

Ejis

Simple, quick and exactly what our customers need. We don't need to print invoices very often, but every once and a while a customer requests an invoice for customs and the invoices from Simplio provide them exactly what they need. Thank you!!

Super Duper Candle Company

Excellent app. Works perfectly for printing invoices for my orders. It's highly customisable so easy to perfect.

007 Airsoft Ltd.

Been using this free app for more than 1 month now and absolutely loving it.
Beautiful invoices, full customization, the best part is the $0 price tag!