Simplio: Simple Invoice

Sending invoices has never been easier.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ECOlunchbox

Time spent using app About 2 months

We've been using this app for about 2 months now and so far we are very happy with it! The inline edit-ability of invoices is very useful in giving control of the layout, look and content of the invoices.

I would give this app 5 stars if there were just a couple more features:

1. Link within invoice so that customers can make payments - I understand this feature is coming soon and I am very much looking forward to it

2. We need to add some custom info to our invoices - such as payment terms, due date, etc. We then have to download the customized invoice and manually email to the customer. A nice feature would be the ability to email the invoice to the customer directly from the invoice edit screen

Little Elephant Tonics

Location New Zealand

We love this app. Automatically send customers invoices upon purchase and have the flexibility to brand the invoice so it doesn't look like some piece of junk that was made in Excel. Really happy.

I would go 5 stars for sure but my only tiny gripe is I can't change the VAT tax label to GST, which is what we call the sales tax in this country. And maybe it is possible to change but I'm too stupid to figure it out. Not sure.

Anyway, great app!

April 20, 2020

Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. You can change the VAT tax label just by clicking on it. All text fields are inline editable :)

Best wishes,

Chuck

Obstkiste-Freiburg

Location Germany

Works fine. Design options are limited, but the support team customized all whishes in short time. Thanks.

Wellness Wholesale

Love how easy it is to use but I would love it even more if we could search from specific names and or order numbers.

September 6, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. Our vision is to create stunning, pure and minimalistic invoices for every Shopify store. To make this possible, we have eliminated everything that we think doesn’t necessary, and have focused on what really does regarding invoices. This also makes us possible to offer this app for free. You can search and filter specific orders using the "Orders" section of your store and print, download or send invoices with Simple Invoice without any issue.