Save time managing costs
Reduce the amount of time you spend maintaining and tracking costs so you can spend time on other important tasks.
Automate profits calculation
Let SimplyCost calculates your store profit automatically so you can view your profit reports anytime.
Make informed decisions
Know what drives the most profit so you can make informed business decisions.
*Trusted by more than 2000+ Shopify stores!
SimplyCost allows you to add cost price to your Shopify store. Cost price is usually known as Cost Of Goods Sold (COGS) which is a crucial piece of information needed to calculate your profit.
Automate profit calculation
SimplyCost saves you time by calculating profit of your sales. It takes into consideration discounts, refunds, shipping and taxes. You can add other cost in addition to your product cost to track your profit accurately.
You can view profit reports for sales, products, variants, vendors and inventory easily with just a few steps. Knowing when your store is performing well or which products or variants are most profitable can help you make better business decision.
Some of the reports are:
- Profit by month
- Profit by day
- Profit by channel
- Profit by POS location
- Profit by order
- Profit by product title
- Profit by product variant SKU
- Profit by product type
- Profit by product vendor
- Current inventory
- and more...
What else are included:
- Bulk upload cost prices.
- Bulk edit cost prices.
- Update cost price from Shopify order/product details page.
- Update cost price of your sales history.
- View profit per order.
- Edit cost price of custom items.
- Support additional cost (e.g: shipping cost, handling cost, etc).
- Option to include shipping as profit.
- Export sales orders history with cost price.
- Export reports.
- and more…
Signup now for 14 days free trial!
Pricing 14-day free trial
One simple plan, unlimited everything!
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.