SimplyCost

SimplyCost

by Zapfor Solutions

Add costs and track profits

Ohmycard.es

A nice and comprehensive app to track your cost of goods and make reports on your profits, which is of course very useful. It does calculate the cost of goods automatically based on the prices you set BUT you can always input the cost of an order manually.

Redstick Gallery

This app is so easy to use, and has helped us tremendously to track COGS. There are some features/reports I have yet to utilize, but so far it's doing exactly what I need it to. Very satisfied with this app.

Bikini Culture

I found it quite frustrating to discover that Shopify doesn't support cost pricing as a feature out the box. I also found it hard to find an app that addresses this without having to pay for lots of unnecessary features on top. Simply cost does what it says on tin and has proved to be a simple but effective tool for managing COGS and a keeping track of our profit margin. One feature I would like to see in the future is automated reports- particularly so I can report the total cost value of our stock on a monthly basis :)

Dndfdirect

Great cost app. Sam is awesome, always quick to respond any time I have a question or have a suggestion. The app is easy to use, and easy to find information I need quickly. Highly recommend it!

Littlecanadians

Nice app to keep track of profit for products, inventory value and more

Mohlermartialartssupply

Great app for reporting the Cost of Goods.

Leggings For A Purpose

This app is very useful to track COGS, quantities sold and other analytics. Would definitely recommend.

Cbd Eliquid Store

Really useful app. Highly recommended. If you're a UK seller, note that you have to apply shipping tax in your Shopify settings, rather than in the app itself - had us confused to begin with. Now that it's fully set up it works perfectly. Definitely worth spending the time to set this up and manage it correctly. Saves a lot of time in the long run. As with any COGS / Profit calculations, the quality of the output is determined by the effort and accuracy you put in.

That Bloke

Very useful app to see if you are actually making money on your orders after shipping and transaction costs. The app also shows the total cost of all your inventory and the potential profit on it. The app is very affordable for people like me living in a country with a crappy exchange rate where a dollar costs me almost R15... Thank you for not ripping off the little guys in Africa like Shopify and some of the other Shopify apps.

The Banger Store

I took the time to update the cost for each item in my store, and the profit margin on the dashboard didn't adjust. Not to mention, they require the margins to be fixed to 0-100% markup, but some industries have a 3-500% markup. This makes their app not useful for all markets.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10