SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

by Zapfor Apps

Track Costs, Profit, Expenses & more.

GORNATION

The app is the best solution I found out there, it takes the Ad costs from Facebook! The integration of Google Ads and the more individual entering for fulfillment costs like pick per product would be nice! I will be sticking with this app, good job!

Top Shelf Gamer

Excellent app! It's my "go to" dashboard and I use it multiple times daily. Let's me know how my business is REALLY doing.

Once upon a time I gauged my business through Total Sales on Shopify Dashboard, then I got smarter and looked at Net Sales, and now I've even smarter and use SimplyCost to look at what really matters - Profit.

It's a "must have" app!

Blackbeard's Den

Great app! Before using SimplyCost, I was lost trying to manually track COGS using multiple sheets and was in the dark with final net profits. This changed all of that. Big up

GizmoWishes

I like the app just wish there was an option to get Google Ads charges as you do for FB. The rest of the feature are ok.

December 28, 2019

Hi there, that's something we are working on. Will definitely keep you updated when it is ready :)

Haverhill Leach, Inc

Hi, We love your app but don't need it. Where can we cancel our subscription? I can't find it anywhere and also any email that I could write to you.
Thanks

October 17, 2019

Hi there, to cancel all you need to do is delete the app from the Apps section in your Shopify Admin. If you have problem doing so, you can email to support@zapfor.com.

Cuties Children's Boutique

Great app. I began using this app 2 years ago to track COGS. I continue to use this app because from an accounting perspective simplycost delivers more accurate/ user-friendly reports than shopify's reports. It also offers powerful yet simple business decision tools such as vendor profitability reports, product type profitability reports, and inventory snapshots. I also use the export sales orders feature monthly which provides detail on all sales. Overall, it's a must have app at this price that I'd highly recommend.
~ cutieschildrensboutique.com

GardenStone

Pretty simple but powerful. Does exactly what advertised - helps to track your costs and profits. There is even a bit simplified way to track overhead.

Anyway, good up for a great price.

AlarmSystemStore.com

Very useful app even after Shopify's addition of adding a cost field built in the platform recently. SimplyCost simply works. The two times I had a question about the app I received a prompt response. Great app and great support! Thank you!

Pound Fabrics

Great app, simple to use and enables you to see important financial information easily. Reasonable price.

Bohemian Inspire

I love that I can see my profit on every order or run reports to see my monthly profits and costs. I have found it super easy to use. It would be great if it could sinc with shopify now for the cost price so I don't have to go to 2 different places to enter it but otherwise I love this app.

June 19, 2019

Thank you for your review! You can setup SimplyCost to use Shopify's cost price in the app's Settings page :). If you have problem setting that up, just drop me a email at support@zapfor.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13