SimplyCost

SimplyCost

by Zapfor Apps

Add costs and track profits

HF-shop

i just needed to have the total costs of goods from my inventory at any moment..i tried about 4 other apps but they where confusing and wrong calculating. This app is amazing..it is easy to use and does all it needs to do.
tell me how many items and what the price and verry easy to export to an excell file where you have everything next to each other also how many pieces of the products.

Excellent app!!

Out of Darts

This app makes it really easy to see what your actual profit margins are. It’s simple to install and the reports are far better than what Shopify gives you. The “current inventory” value is also very useful for tracking overall inventory cost.

Rollick

I've had this app for about an hour, and I have already found SO much value in it. It offers things that you would expect would be standard in Shopify reporting, but is missing. I thought I was going to have to pay $100 a month to get an inventory app that would provide me this information, so I am SO glad someone referred me to this app. THANK YOU for developing this key to financial clarity for our businesses!

Fresh Blue Mornings

I've only been using the app for a short time, but so far, so good!! It provides an easy solution for tracking costs - a definite must-have!

Tulio

We love this app. We've been using it for a long time now and it's terrific. We can see our total stock on hand by cost and our margin. Plus we can get reports that show our profitability by supplier. There's more, I could go on and on. If you want reports based around your cost price then get this app. It is wonderful value for money.

Jane Doe Boutique

This App has been so great! It gave us exactly what we needed and at such a good price point! We definitely recommend using this!

Moda Sexy Boutique

This app is a must, it helps to fill the gap of a missing piece of standard Shopify. You certainly need this app if you want to calculate your actual profit. Fast, stable, it does what you need.

Deerest Copenhagen

It's fairly straight forward to use, and it does what it promises.

For 5 dollars it offers a lot of value for money, I think that most apps overcharge you on Shopify, this one doesn't really.

Mulieri Boutique

Shopify doesn't have the ability to track the original cost of your items.
This is a Must to have.!

Deuces Wild Boutique

I highly recommend adding this app to your shopify store. Shopify does not have the necessary ability to track COGS. This is a must!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11