SimplyCost

SimplyCost

by Zapfor Apps

Add costs and track profits

Fineflora Flowers

Could be better - doesn't seem to switch between different shopify sites using this app. which is a problematic if you are running a couple of sites and using Simply Cost. There's no login / log out function with in the app. I hope this can be resolved.

March 23, 2019

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. Store switching is in the development road map. I will definitely let you know once it is available. At the moment, I will email you a couple of workaround that you can use the app if you have multiple store :)

Frinje

Great app and awesome support! We needed Inventory cost on hand and it's perfect for that. One thing that's missing is Cost of inventory by product type. It is doable through Export and filtering in Excel, but it takes too much time. As per the app developer this feature will be available in a couple of months, so fingers crossed! The Reports are great and very helpful, it gives you a pretty good picture of your profits, COGS, margins, etc. One thing to be aware of - the "Online orders profit report" or what it's called doesn't use correct cost of items for orders prior to installing this app (our product costs were already entered in Shopify prior to installing this app so I could tell the numbers were wrong). Seems like this issue goes away for new orders after the install though. To ensure that we will always have correct profit reporting for any period of time, I went back to our past orders and manually corrected the cost of items. I'm still giving 5 stars because this app is very handy for your basic needs and you can't beat the price and the support!

March 9, 2019

Thank you for your review! Yes you are right, when you first install the app, it does not automatically apply your product current costs to items in your past orders. This is by design because product costs changes overtime, the app does not assume items costs in your past orders are the same as your products current costs. However the app provide a few options for you to easily update the items costs in your past orders which you have done :).

HF-shop

i just needed to have the total costs of goods from my inventory at any moment..i tried about 4 other apps but they where confusing and wrong calculating. This app is amazing..it is easy to use and does all it needs to do.
tell me how many items and what the price and verry easy to export to an excell file where you have everything next to each other also how many pieces of the products.

Excellent app!!

Out of Darts

This app makes it really easy to see what your actual profit margins are. It’s simple to install and the reports are far better than what Shopify gives you. The “current inventory” value is also very useful for tracking overall inventory cost.

Rollick

I've had this app for about an hour, and I have already found SO much value in it. It offers things that you would expect would be standard in Shopify reporting, but is missing. I thought I was going to have to pay $100 a month to get an inventory app that would provide me this information, so I am SO glad someone referred me to this app. THANK YOU for developing this key to financial clarity for our businesses!

Fresh Blue Mornings

I've only been using the app for a short time, but so far, so good!! It provides an easy solution for tracking costs - a definite must-have!

Tulio

We love this app. We've been using it for a long time now and it's terrific. We can see our total stock on hand by cost and our margin. Plus we can get reports that show our profitability by supplier. There's more, I could go on and on. If you want reports based around your cost price then get this app. It is wonderful value for money.

Jane Doe Boutique

This App has been so great! It gave us exactly what we needed and at such a good price point! We definitely recommend using this!

Moda Sexy Boutique

This app is a must, it helps to fill the gap of a missing piece of standard Shopify. You certainly need this app if you want to calculate your actual profit. Fast, stable, it does what you need.

Deerest Copenhagen

It's fairly straight forward to use, and it does what it promises.

For 5 dollars it offers a lot of value for money, I think that most apps overcharge you on Shopify, this one doesn't really.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12