SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

by Zapfor Apps

Track Costs, Profit, Expenses & more.

Cbd Eliquid Store

Really useful app. Highly recommended.

If you're a UK seller, note that you have to apply shipping tax in your Shopify settings, rather than in the app itself - had us confused to begin with. Now that it's fully set up it works perfectly.

Definitely worth spending the time to set this up and manage it correctly. Saves a lot of time in the long run. As with any COGS / Profit calculations, the quality of the output is determined by the effort and accuracy you put in.

That Bloke

Very useful app to see if you are actually making money on your orders after shipping and transaction costs. The app also shows the total cost of all your inventory and the potential profit on it. The app is very affordable for people like me living in a country with a crappy exchange rate where a dollar costs me almost R15... Thank you for not ripping off the little guys in Africa like Shopify and some of the other Shopify apps.

The Banger Store

I took the time to update the cost for each item in my store, and the profit margin on the dashboard didn't adjust. Not to mention, they require the margins to be fixed to 0-100% markup, but some industries have a 3-500% markup. This makes their app not useful for all markets.

Moosedinky

I used to write my own spreadsheets to work out all the COGs, Profit Margins, Inventory Stock Value (running) etc., but this software does it all plus so much more. I use this software every day. Completely worth every penny (and more). The best app l have ever installed into Shopify. Love it. Very happy. Thank you. You guys, you rock!

FAO SimplyCost... Developers, something to think about - any chance of being able to print out the reports directly from Shopify as they appear on the screen? This would be super helpful when preparing work to pass onto the account :)
Also if, in the future, if you are looking for little tweak ideas, it would be groovy to be able to sort information by clicking on the column headings from within Shopify for all of the report sections. Neither of these ideas are essential, as you can do these things easily enough by exporting the Excel file, but it would save a step or two and would just be the cherry on top of an already delicious cake.

Jps Bears

No complaints here at all. So easy to use and worth its weight. This app is big for us for inventory Cost of Goods Sold. Do not need it everyday but when I do all my inventory cost is available with a click. Love it!

Vinyl Supply Mart

Awesome resource for my business. Makes knowing my profit and cogs so easy! Easy setup and wonderful app! Would highly recommend to anyone.

VinylSupplyMart.com

Rangerreadyrepellents

Simply Cost is a cost effective and easy way to track COGS for our sales and samples we send out.

Union22

Does what it says on the tin. This feature should really come as standard with Shopify however this app does the trick.

Printoctopus

Good app. Does exactly what is says and pretty easy to understand as well.

The Future Kept

Brilliant App, highly recommended, makes it so simple to keep track of profit/loss and stock value!