SimplyCost

SimplyCost

by Zapfor Apps

Add costs and track profits

Bespoke Htx

Great app. I couldn't do my business without. Great format and very user friendly. I searched and searched for an app like this and couldn't believe how great it was when I found it.

The Canyon

A solid app, does what it says and seems to be accurate. Support response is quick!

Caravan Outpost

We're new to the app - but really like it. Super easy to use. So far, so good!

Boys Girls Online

Fills the COGS gap that Shopify unfortunately does not offer.
If you work a lot in retail section or moved from another retail system than you know how important to have cost prices in your system.
We have brand children's clothing store, so for us it is important to have all items' details in one place.

Regards,
BOYS & GIRLS

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app works as described. We are finding this app more valuable every day!
This app hjas save us so much time in gathering information so that our spreadsheets actually make sense. Well done guys!

Padelson

Automation is one of our business goals. By using SimplyCost it saved us many hours of manual spreadsheet work that we used to do before. Keep up the work!

Rhythmix

Great app! I Hope they will also develop or add something to track expenses and other liabilities.

Canada Bolts

I love this application, it allows to have a quick overview of the costs / benefits and as a bonus, we can export the data for the accountant. Many hours of work saved. Wow!

J'adore cette application, elle permet d'avoir un aperçu rapide des coûts/bénéfices et en prime, on peut exporter les données pour le comptable. Beaucoup d'heure de travail de sauvé. Wow!

Full Send Ski And Outdoor

Fills the COGS gap that shopify does not offer and does not intend to offer. A must have for inventory managment and cost reporting. Brilliant!

Southern Sun Photographics And Art

Great little App.. Adresses a major shortfall in Shopify ie managing cost price of products. I've used the spreadsheet export to set up a pricing system in Excel. A worthwhile cost! Using it right now and will continue to use it.