SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

by Zapfor Apps

Track Costs, Profit, Expenses & more.

Bella Blue Boutique Llc

I love how the app integrates with my ecommerce site. It makes it so much easier to track what my profits are. Great app. I highly recommend it.

Nutrivault

Great application for showing profit and loss, Calculating COGS, Shipping, handling fees. Nice reporting tool to. And for the money, its really worth it. Highly recommend.

Saylor And Saige

Finally a way to add cost prices in Shopify. Great app & easy to use.

Genevieves Wardrobe

One of our must have apps that makes accounting so much easier.
Simple to use and works perfectly!

Blushboss

I'm really enjoying this app as it cuts down a ton of accounting work I have to do every single month!

Rmcscompany

Very easy to view your cost and plan next strategies. WOW!

Ktm Twins

UPDATE: I've been using Simply cost for about a year now and it's my favorite app without a doubt. If you're wondering which app to use - use this one!

ORIG REVIEW:
We have over 23,000 SKUs and this app is phenomenal. It does exactly what is promised, is stable and bug free, and Sam has been incredibly helpful with my questions. Would recommend to anyone looking to get straight forward information about their cost of goods sold! Keep up the great work Sam!

Barbershop Norge

Great app to get a simple overview of your profits and cost of stock. Of course this will not replace an accounting system and not factor in all your operating costs, but that is also not the point of the app. Very well worth the cost and good support!

84 Avocados

This app is very useful for tracking costs which is an essential part of running a business. The customer service is excellent - Sam always responds quickly and provides assistance as well as honest insights on improvements he wants to make to the app.
The reason for the 4 star review is simply because the app is quite manual if you don't have access to bulk pricing spreadsheets etc. Also, I have to put in the shipping cost for each order manually as the price is different for most items, this can be a bit time consuming.

Overall, the price and customer service provided definitely makes up for any short falls in terms of usability.

Elisagrayce

Great App! Simple to use and provides me with great business reports. Highly recommend!