SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

by Zapfor Apps

Track Costs, Profit, Expenses & more.

Cat Lovers Australia

This app deserves the good reviews it has received. It has been amazing for me, yes it's time-consuming to back-track the data but once you have done this it's extremely efficient and easy to maintain. The app is exactly what I needed. I had a really successful Christmas period of sales, yet the profitability was shite and I didn't understand what the problem was. I downloaded the app in January. It allows you to track profitability by time period, such as day/month etc and also by product, product type etc. So, with it, I discovered my best selling category was actually losing me a lot of money through exit-intent pop-up discounts etc. Thanks to this app I've been able to improve product margins (by increasing prices, buying stock at better prices and doing fewer discounts) and am running profitably. You can't fix what you don't measure. Thank you for such a great app!

Yarnorama

I had tried another costing app in my attempt to get my COGS reporting and was struggling with it. Someone suggested this app and felt I had little to lose to try it. Within 2 days, I had all my cost info in and prior orders costed out. I had a few questions and issues, and the support was awesome. Not only did I get quick responses, but a software fix was put in place to manage a special case in just a few days. i am pleased with the reporting and found this to fill a gap in Shopify.

My Curvy Fashions

This app makes things so much easier for us. Thank you

Leggings By Paula

This app has been amazing for me. I had alot of back tracking to do and the app made it easy to go back and update everything from the time my store opened until now. Super easy to use and I love all of the reports it offers.

Kidswatchesnz

Very happy with the app. A very simple way to keep track of your profit. It's easy to add extra costs to allow for shipping and packaging. The reports are clear and easy to read. I especially like the report by month that lets you see how your revenue, cost of sales, and profit are tracking.
The bulk update via a spreadsheet is also very useful for see all the prices of our kids watches that we sell in NZ.

Compleatangler

A great app - laid out well and easy to use. We have over 12k SKU's and now with the app can account for cost margins for all the items. Sam is very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend.

Mgky

its a good app but its time consuming to input all your product cost from suppliers especially if you can't report your cost from suppliers as an excel!

Otc Shoppe Express

First time I installed it, it did not work. Left feedback and then support contacted me. Apparently they were fixing the servers. Then I went back and installed it again. It worked this time and I was able to download the template csv so I can upload the COGS.

Bulk upload status email was in spam folder.

Other than that, app works fine and developer is on point in support. Numbers are correct. Everything works fine. Although, it would be good to be able include fees we incur from other marketplace like eBay, Amazon, PayPal, etc. But even without it, you can still manually calculate it with the help of this app (get the total profit the app gives you and subtract the marketplace fees from it).

Maybe if we had more sales, we might use this but right now a simple excel sheet with formulas are easier.

Nomad Store Test

This app is very important for us (www.nomadostore.com), we've been managing inventory (450+ SKUs) without having having a clear view on the value of our stock and without being able to track profitability on a daily, weekly or even monthly basis. This wasn't a major issue until a few months ago when our business really took off.

Updating individual products is quite simple and the bulk upload function is very impressive. The app also comes with a range of useful reports.

Support from the developer has been perfect, we couldn't be happier.

Undrneath

Shopify doesn't allow you to input costs, so figuring out exactly how much money you're making off each product has to be done elsewhere. This app is a simple, yet effective solution to this shortcoming. Quick, easy, and you can't beat the price!