4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability and accurate tracking of costs and profits by product and time period. It's praised for handling large numbers of SKUs and its responsive support team. However, some suggest improvements like direct report printing and sortable information. The setup can be time-consuming without bulk pricing spreadsheets and it doesn't automatically calculate shipping costs, requiring manual input.

April 2, 2017

Formulas seem to be incorrect and the numbers dont add up

Summit Food Delivery
New Zealand
4 days using the app
Edited January 20, 2018

First time I installed it, it did not work. Left feedback and then support contacted me. Apparently they were fixing the servers. Then I went back and installed it again. It worked this time and I was able to download the template csv so I can upload the COGS.

Bulk upload status email was in spam folder.

Other than that, app works fine and developer is on point in support. Numbers are correct. Everything works fine. Although, it would be good to be able include fees we incur from other marketplace like eBay, Amazon, PayPal, etc. But even without it, you can still manually calculate it with the help of this app (get the total profit the app gives you and subtract the marketplace fees from it).

Maybe if we had more sales, we might use this but right now a simple excel sheet with formulas are easier.

Otc Shoppe Express
About 12 hours using the app
August 21, 2018

I took the time to update the cost for each item in my store, and the profit margin on the dashboard didn't adjust. Not to mention, they require the margins to be fixed to 0-100% markup, but some industries have a 3-500% markup. This makes their app not useful for all markets.

The Banger Store
About 3 hours using the app
December 13, 2018

I've had this app for about an hour, and I have already found SO much value in it. It offers things that you would expect would be standard in Shopify reporting, but is missing. I thought I was going to have to pay $100 a month to get an inventory app that would provide me this information, so I am SO glad someone referred me to this app. THANK YOU for developing this key to financial clarity for our businesses!

Rollick
About 2 hours using the app
August 12, 2017

What a waste. The app didn't calculate our costs to ship orders that qualified for free shipping using 3rd party apps to print the shipping labels.

Legends Creek Farm
18 minutes using the app
December 20, 2019

I like the app just wish there was an option to get Google Ads charges as you do for FB. The rest of the feature are ok.

GizmoWishes
India
14 minutes using the app
Zapfor Apps replied December 28, 2019

Hi there, that's something we are working on. Will definitely keep you updated when it is ready :)