SimplyCost

SimplyCost

by Zapfor Apps

Add costs and track profits

Cardellwatchstore

Bastante útil para nuestro proyecto cardellwatchstore.com

Jyoungtest

SimplyCost is a wonderful app with AMAZING customer service! I would have given anything to have discovered it sooner. Tracking our inventory costs and margins are much more seamless. They offer a free trial! TRY IT!!!!!! It only took us a few moments to decide we were ready to commit!

Fresh Tracks Pet Shoppe

Excellent price and customer service. They go above and beyond to be sure you get what you need out of this app.

Revival 68

Very helpful and finally completes our POS and online store! Great reports, easy to use and very helpful!!!! Highly recommend!

Empire Outlet

Absolutely fantastic, really helps me to keep on top of my profit and ensure my P&L is accurate. Definitely recommend this to others who are struggling to determine exactly what they are making.

The Vapour Club

Helps us keep track of what products cost and calculating the cost of inventory - thanks www.TheVapourClub.com

Velvetvapes Co Uk

Brilliant App! Gives me a true ideal of my profit after the cost of goods sold, shipping and any tax payable is deducted from our income. Has great reports too, so I can now see my profit of certain products, vendors, sku's which are all exportable! You are also able to view the current value of your stock, with it's potential revenue and profit. You can also see the profitability percentage of individual products, orders and all these reports can be applied to your archived past orders too!

Did have issues with the csv upload so I we was forced to unfortunately manually upload the cost prices of products and then individual apply again to all products previously sold in past orders. (Approx 900 products within 8000 orders took the majority of the day).

Having said that the support was excellent and personal with almost immediate responses, and help was given with my manual uploads and my data was double checked for me to make sure I hadn't missed anything (Thanks).

I would like to add that all though it took sometime it was so worth it and to be honest having to go through it all gave me a much better understanding of both the app and it functions as well amy own COGS. Having it on a spreadsheet somewhere is all well and good but I now know them all from memory!

Thanks for a great app guys - Keep up the hard work!

Shopifytest 52

This is the best app that's happened to us for months. Used to spend literally hours a month working out the profit and now it's done in seconds. Works perfectly and excellent support too. Install it now!

Icenfire

Awesome app! Love it..After coming across a problem for our year end inventory we messaged them and they added two new features for the app to make it work better for us!! Great work.

Kids Dragons

this one should be built inside Shopify!!