SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

by Zapfor Apps

Track Costs, Profit, Expenses & more.

Parts1

Super simple and easy to use program. We love it. It is amazing how such a simple app can make accounting easier.

We use it at https://www.autopartscheaper.com

Freemancave

SimplyCost is exactly what we missed in Shopify. The just more than basic accounting information; so extensive reporting options including insight in our actual stock levels and values.
(What would be nice is a snapshot function to grab the stock level at the end of a month, quarter and year.)
Very responsive app maker, and we are very happy with it and would recommend this app to all shopify users.

Preggicentralstores

I find this very useful. Really simple but does exactly what I need it to do.

Glam22

Great app, helps us calculate daily profit, profit by order, stock value...etc
There was a little bug that was quickly fixed within minutes when we contact their support. Very responsive support!

Summit Food Delivery

Formulas seem to be incorrect and the numbers dont add up

Cardellwatchstore

Bastante útil para nuestro proyecto cardellwatchstore.com

Jyoungtest

SimplyCost is a wonderful app with AMAZING customer service! I would have given anything to have discovered it sooner. Tracking our inventory costs and margins are much more seamless. They offer a free trial! TRY IT!!!!!! It only took us a few moments to decide we were ready to commit!

Fresh Tracks Pet Shoppe

Excellent price and customer service. They go above and beyond to be sure you get what you need out of this app.

Revival 68

Very helpful and finally completes our POS and online store! Great reports, easy to use and very helpful!!!! Highly recommend!

Empire Outlet

Absolutely fantastic, really helps me to keep on top of my profit and ensure my P&L is accurate. Definitely recommend this to others who are struggling to determine exactly what they are making.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13