SimplyCost

SimplyCost

by Zapfor Apps

Add costs and track profits

Nemos Miniquad Supplies

So far the app is helping me out alot knowing where we stand with our COG and provides a very easy to use and understandable way of looking at how your store is going fianically. Highly recommended!

Abrgear Com

This app is amazing! Save a lot of time and money for me and my online store, it is so easy to use and the support is great!

Random Swag

solves my cog issues! Instantly know what the profit is on an order. www.randomswag.com

Bokkiekids

This is a great App at a reasonable price. I have been using it for a while and it has solved my Cost of Goods issues. Great support with a number of suggestions taken on board.

Thefilmbloke

Brilliant simple app, easy to use and so useful - thank you very much.

Bariatricpal

Exactly what Shopify is missing, a simple way to add and run reports on COGS! It runs really quickly. The developer is very responsive and we appreciate the support provided.

Open Source Steel

I have not fully utilized this tool for a historical reference however, upon first review this has all the simple COGS needs you could really ask for! The default margin for cost is also a very nice simple feature on top of the ability to account for cost of items and variants! The interface is simple and what shopify lacks natively, bravo!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next