SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

$4.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 1, 2017

Finally, a good application to validate our financial performance. You can not do without this application.

Mesbobettes
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 14, 2017

SimplyCost is must have for any Shopify store. if you're new to shopify this is the first app you should install as shopify dont have a Cost of goods sold section. this tool saved me from switching to another provider. its so simple and well worth the $4.99. https://www.industriemusic.com.au/

Industrie Music
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 5, 2017

This app is simple, easy to use, and gets the job done. I would love to see it integrate with shopify in the future to pull in the shipping costs associated with each order to get a more accurate profit reading.

Koinophobic
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
September 5, 2017

Good app, worth taking a look.

Hollands Country Clothing
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
September 4, 2017

Excellent app to address the COGS deficiency in Shopify. Installation couldn't be easier. Integration with Shopify inventory management is smooth. When you add a product, just go to SimpyCost and click the "Variants without cost" link. All the new products and variants are displayed for you to easily input their costs. It's nice to see my profit in Shopify but the real value is to get the number for input to my accounting system. Rather than per order or even per day which would be a lot of time I make it a weekly task which Simplycost makes very easy. The Simplycost Inventory report is my primary tool for tracking and planning my inventory purchases. This app is great value!

Great Yarns
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 4, 2017

Best App I tried for this. It gave me a whole different vision of my business and allowed to perform better.
The only thing missing would be shipping cost calculation given 3rd party app developers, or with a given rate.
I per example have 2 different rates, but it's not a fixed percentage that I charge my client. one is +20% the other is +35%.

Mieuxquedesfleurs
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 4, 2017

I really enjoy using this app it is a great and very easy to use to manage my cost and profit.. I love it and highly recommend it!

Lavenderstop
Kuwait
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 12, 2017

What a waste. The app didn't calculate our costs to ship orders that qualified for free shipping using 3rd party apps to print the shipping labels.

Legends Creek Farm
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
August 1, 2017

cool app! Took us some time to enter our pricing since we have a lot of SKUs but definitely works to show profit margins and is has become a very helpful tool!

Crown And Flint
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 14, 2017

The VERY best app I have ever added.
Does what Shopify should do in the first place.
Simple and easy to use
What more can I say - if you want to know what you make quickly this is the easiest product

Kingswoodec