SimplyCost

SimplyCost

by Zapfor Apps

Add costs and track profits

Vapersandpapers Com

Well worth the $4.99 a month. Easy to install and use and the customer service is very prompt with their responses.

Mesbobettes

Finally, a good application to validate our financial performance. You can not do without this application.

Industrie Music

SimplyCost is must have for any Shopify store. if you're new to shopify this is the first app you should install as shopify dont have a Cost of goods sold section. this tool saved me from switching to another provider. its so simple and well worth the $4.99. https://www.industriemusic.com.au/

Koinophobic

This app is simple, easy to use, and gets the job done. I would love to see it integrate with shopify in the future to pull in the shipping costs associated with each order to get a more accurate profit reading.

Hollands Country Clothing

Good app, worth taking a look.

Great Yarns

Excellent app to address the COGS deficiency in Shopify. Installation couldn't be easier. Integration with Shopify inventory management is smooth. When you add a product, just go to SimpyCost and click the "Variants without cost" link. All the new products and variants are displayed for you to easily input their costs. It's nice to see my profit in Shopify but the real value is to get the number for input to my accounting system. Rather than per order or even per day which would be a lot of time I make it a weekly task which Simplycost makes very easy. The Simplycost Inventory report is my primary tool for tracking and planning my inventory purchases. This app is great value!

Mieuxquedesfleurs

Best App I tried for this. It gave me a whole different vision of my business and allowed to perform better.
The only thing missing would be shipping cost calculation given 3rd party app developers, or with a given rate.
I per example have 2 different rates, but it's not a fixed percentage that I charge my client. one is +20% the other is +35%.

Lavenderstop

I really enjoy using this app it is a great and very easy to use to manage my cost and profit.. I love it and highly recommend it!

Legends Creek Farm

What a waste. The app didn't calculate our costs to ship orders that qualified for free shipping using 3rd party apps to print the shipping labels.

Crown And Flint

cool app! Took us some time to enter our pricing since we have a lot of SKUs but definitely works to show profit margins and is has become a very helpful tool!