4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability and accurate tracking of costs and profits by product and time period. It's praised for handling large numbers of SKUs and its responsive support team. However, some suggest improvements like direct report printing and sortable information. The setup can be time-consuming without bulk pricing spreadsheets and it doesn't automatically calculate shipping costs, requiring manual input.

January 12, 2017

This app is amazing! Save a lot of time and money for me and my online store, it is so easy to use and the support is great!

Abrgear Com
8 months using the app
July 4, 2018

Love this app, been using it for a while now, keeping track of costs, shipping and profit are done very well. Looked for something else to do this but could not find any other at the time. This app does the job it says it does. Thanks

Ruppert Garden Tools
September 4, 2018

Great app for reporting the Cost of Goods.

Mohlermartialartssupply
October 18, 2018

I've only been using the app for a short time, but so far, so good!! It provides an easy solution for tracking costs - a definite must-have!

Fresh Blue Mornings
June 8, 2018

Great app. I couldn't do my business without. Great format and very user friendly. I searched and searched for an app like this and couldn't believe how great it was when I found it.

Bespoke Htx
January 2, 2018

I have found this very useful for calculating an accurate figure of my cost of goods sold, an essential figure to know when calculating profit! Easy to use app and affordable.

Glow Organic
September 3, 2018

Very useful app to see if you are actually making money on your orders after shipping and transaction costs. The app also shows the total cost of all your inventory and the potential profit on it. The app is very affordable for people like me living in a country with a crappy exchange rate where a dollar costs me almost R15... Thank you for not ripping off the little guys in Africa like Shopify and some of the other Shopify apps.

That Bloke
South Africa
May 1, 2018

Great little App.. Adresses a major shortfall in Shopify ie managing cost price of products. I've used the spreadsheet export to set up a pricing system in Excel. A worthwhile cost! Using it right now and will continue to use it.

Southern Sun Photographics And Art
February 13, 2017

Helps us keep track of what products cost and calculating the cost of inventory - thanks www.TheVapourClub.com

The Vapour Club
5 months using the app
February 21, 2018

Very happy with the app. A very simple way to keep track of your profit. It's easy to add extra costs to allow for shipping and packaging. The reports are clear and easy to read. I especially like the report by month that lets you see how your revenue, cost of sales, and profit are tracking.
The bulk update via a spreadsheet is also very useful for see all the prices of our kids watches that we sell in NZ.

Kidswatchesnz