SimplyCost

SimplyCost

by Zapfor Apps

Add costs and track profits

Feathers Antlers Outdoors

Owning a family business means that COGS vs profit is a crucial aspect for our future. The set-up process was a little difficult for me since we already had inventory in the system. Sam immediately assisted me and continued through (the night) until I finally had all our information formatted correctly. SimplyCost saves me a substantial amount of time since it calculates the sales while including discounts, refunds, taxes and shipping. The reporting aspect of the App shows me when our store is performing well and which products or variants are most profitable. The very reasonable cost and Sam’s impeccable customer service is well worth it!

Polishpotteryhouse

Absolutely WONDERFUL app!! If you need to track your profit, this is it!!
Very easy to import cost prices and customize other costs to find out what your true profit is.
Well worth it, one of the BEST apps I have for Shopify!

Cynthia
PolishPotteryHouse.com

Myofascialtools Com

Not very user friendly. I can't change the date to go back to look at a specified time period.

Rita Bean

So far so good! At RitaBean.com we pride ourselves on superior customer service and we like staying on top of costs. This app provides a great service, something that Shopify should provide out of the box!

Bella Blue Boutique Llc

I love how the app integrates with my ecommerce site. It makes it so much easier to track what my profits are. Great app. I highly recommend it.

Nutrivault

Great application for showing profit and loss, Calculating COGS, Shipping, handling fees. Nice reporting tool to. And for the money, its really worth it. Highly recommend.

Saylor And Saige

Finally a way to add cost prices in Shopify. Great app & easy to use.

Genevieves Wardrobe

One of our must have apps that makes accounting so much easier.
Simple to use and works perfectly!

Blushboss

I'm really enjoying this app as it cuts down a ton of accounting work I have to do every single month!

Rmcscompany

Very easy to view your cost and plan next strategies. WOW!