SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

SimplyCost ‑ Profit Tracking

$4.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 5, 2018

We're new to the app - but really like it. Super easy to use. So far, so good!

Caravan Outpost
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 5, 2018

Fills the COGS gap that Shopify unfortunately does not offer.
If you work a lot in retail section or moved from another retail system than you know how important to have cost prices in your system.
We have brand children's clothing store, so for us it is important to have all items' details in one place.

Regards,
BOYS & GIRLS

Boys Girls Online
Cyprus
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited November 10, 2021

This app works well and is easy to install. This app does what its claims do and is easy to manage. Customer service is friendly and ready to help. I recommend this app to all. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Yourturnkeystore 243
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
May 6, 2018

Automation is one of our business goals. By using SimplyCost it saved us many hours of manual spreadsheet work that we used to do before. Keep up the work!

Padelson
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 2, 2018

Great app! I Hope they will also develop or add something to track expenses and other liabilities.

Rhythmix
Philippines
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 2, 2018

I love this application, it allows to have a quick overview of the costs / benefits and as a bonus, we can export the data for the accountant. Many hours of work saved. Wow!

J'adore cette application, elle permet d'avoir un aperçu rapide des coûts/bénéfices et en prime, on peut exporter les données pour le comptable. Beaucoup d'heure de travail de sauvé. Wow!

Canada Bolts
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 1, 2018

Fills the COGS gap that shopify does not offer and does not intend to offer. A must have for inventory managment and cost reporting. Brilliant!

Full Send Ski And Outdoor
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 1, 2018

Great little App.. Adresses a major shortfall in Shopify ie managing cost price of products. I've used the spreadsheet export to set up a pricing system in Excel. A worthwhile cost! Using it right now and will continue to use it.

Southern Sun Photographics And Art
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 26, 2018

Simple and easy way to value current inventory and calculate COGS instantly. Much faster than my old system of Excel spreadsheets, which I updated monthly (or less). Very fair monthly fee, too.

Smiley Honey
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 5, 2018

Owning a family business means that COGS vs profit is a crucial aspect for our future. The set-up process was a little difficult for me since we already had inventory in the system. Sam immediately assisted me and continued through (the night) until I finally had all our information formatted correctly. SimplyCost saves me a substantial amount of time since it calculates the sales while including discounts, refunds, taxes and shipping. The reporting aspect of the App shows me when our store is performing well and which products or variants are most profitable. The very reasonable cost and Sam’s impeccable customer service is well worth it!

Feathers Antlers Outdoors