SEO Sitemap Builder #1 Sitemap

SEO Sitemap Builder #1 Sitemap

$3.95/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Adolab
4.8
August 22, 2022

We have tested different apps for creating sitemaps. But this app is the best app for creating sitemap. We are very satisfied!!! Super

DEUBL SCHNEIDERPUPPEN
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
Adolab replied August 22, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad you were able to get set up so easily! We are working hard on building the best Shopify HTML Sitemap app and are thrilled you had a good experience with us. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! :)

April 16, 2022

I used this app to help with SEO and to modify the title and description. We like how you can choose how to display your sitemap. We received a quick response to our issue and the problem was resolved quickly.

Revive Wear
Time spent using app: 1 day

March 3, 2022

Easy Peasy! Adria has come up with amazing apps that take the guesswork out of running a new store. I am so thrilled to have this new app and Get Clicked! SEO Sitemap Builder. Without question worth every penny!

Redemption Shield
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
October 23, 2021

Excellent, The app does what it needs to but the best part is Adriana and Nathan. Top Marks to both of them.

myCigara
Time spent using app: 12 days

August 13, 2021

The app is incredibly simple and intuitive to use and most importantly, at a very affordable and fair price for what you're getting. I had a technical issue with my sitemap on my website and was able to get it resolved quickly through contacting support. Adriana went above and beyond with my issue and got it fixed immediately. Absolutely tremendous customer service for a wonderful and simple app! Would definitely recommend for anyone serious about fully optimizing their store with this app!

Finance-Memes.com
Time spent using app: 7 days
Adolab replied August 13, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad our Shopify sitemap app is easy to use and it was my pleasure today assisting you! Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all, and we would be happy to help! :)