SEO Sitemap Builder #1 Sitemap

SEO Sitemap Builder #1 Sitemap

by Adolab

Instantly create an HTML sitemap! Improve Search. Increase SEO

Wilkie Brand West Wear, LLC

Adolab helped me with implementing my sitemap. Each day now I have watched my CTR percentage rise. They have really helped Wilkie Brand West Wear become more visible on Google. They are glad to help me with any questions I have and respond very quickly!

Divas Fashions

The customer support from Adolab is just out of this world, the app was easy to install and works perfectly, thank you for another super great app. ;)

Untold Time

UPDATE 2: My review made this app FREE for EVERYONE!
UPDATE: They reached out and offered me this service FREE for life if I remove this HONEST negative review. This is what they said.

We can offer you our app Sitemap Builder FREE forever, if you would like (please let me know if you are interested in this offer).
Can you please remove your negative review? And I can get this life-time subscription set up for you right away.

Original Review:
4.99 a month and you still brand it at the bottom. What a joke. People look elsewhere. You can get this done for half the price and no branding.

July 1, 2019

Hello Mason,

I'm very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your experience. I would be happy to remove the branding from your sitemap. It is 100% optional. We offer a Free customization, on every sitemap so we can customize it however you would like.

I will send you an email with more information so we can get this issue resolved for you ASAP. ;-)

I hope you have a wonderful day,
Adriana @Adolab

Clélia mode

Très bonne appli configuration simple et facile d'utilisation. Juridiquement, très précis et simple de compréhension

FIT0

Awesome App! Sitemap is very professional and very easy to install! Site map is built like a SEO company. It helping me a lot for my google search console. Its update more often now :) A+

h2oparts2go.com

Most shop owners are not experienced web developers. We seem to forget that sitemaps are "a thing". While a sitemap can be added manually and without major tech know how, I run a store, not a website. I don't have the spare time to add and maintain a sitemap page when, for $60/year this app can do it for me. Money well spent as far as I'm concerned.

T I A - N O V A

Great app :)

ATARA BELLA

This Sitemap app is super useful! Quick and easy, with updates automatic just because the app is installd. It was something I was missing on my site. I just wish they would make it for WordPress as well.

Slumber Hut

Great app. Very useful to have a HTML Sitemap. A very valuable addition to our stable of Shopify applications. Much appreciated - thank you.

Gods Gift London H J

very impressed with the ease of use

Previous 1 3