SEO Sitemap Builder #1 Sitemap

SEO Sitemap Builder #1 Sitemap

by Adolab

Instantly create an HTML sitemap! Improve Search. Increase SEO

ATARA BELLA

This Sitemap app is super useful! Quick and easy, with updates automatic just because the app is installd. It was something I was missing on my site. I just wish they would make it for WordPress as well.

Slumber Hut

Great app. Very useful to have a HTML Sitemap. A very valuable addition to our stable of Shopify applications. Much appreciated - thank you.

Gods Gift London H J

very impressed with the ease of use

Rare Breed Apparel

Quick and easy way to add a sitemap to our site. Very happy with it, thanks!

Cromotime

Very Useful App! ...and super easy setting!

Espressowatchcompany

Already seeing some signs of good results in my google search console... I would buy stock in this company if they continue to grow and do well!

The Trails End Boutique

I found it easy to use this app, and useful. It has worked well for me.

Stock Certificates

Great app. I highly recommend using it. It will boost your rankings.

Legging7

Simple setup, took a couple of minutes... and it works!

Ephraim Organics

DON'T BE CONNED!!! ALL of these Sitebuilder Apps, including THIS ONE, just create a HTML PAGE that you can create very easily yourself. EVERY SHOPIFY STORE Automatically Publishes a SITEMAP at: your store.com/sitemap.xml Go into Shopify Help and there are three YouTube Videos on how to add your sitemap link to Google! To make your own html site just create a PAGE with links and add it as a menu item under Navigation. ----------------------------- JUST DON'T BE SCAMMED into thinking you need their services to be indexed on Google - you don't even need a HTML page, but creating your own PAGE on Shopify MIGHT increase your SEO just a tiny bit. Best of Luck, Newbies, but DON'T BE SCAMMED - Check Shopify Help First, before spending your money! To see how I created my own HTML Page, go to EphraimOrganics.com and scroll down to footer. Click on Sitemap - Explore Our Shop. They say above that they create a "pretty HTML Page". It was ugly and confusing as sin because they listed all 900+ products first in paragraph form, with commas inbetween. I had to totally redo the Page!

Previous 1