4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing SEO and site navigation, making product discovery easier for customers. It's praised for its ease of installation, automatic syncing with site content, and free customization service to match store themes. The support team is noted for their prompt and helpful responses. Some merchants have reported improved Google rankings and resolved sitemap issues after using the app, making it a cost-effective solution for site visibility.

October 24, 2018

Customer Service is lacking. Two requests, no response. Shopify directed me here to provide feedback. Maybe they missed (2) requests, which one of them was from Shopify on my behalf. Overall, if I am paying someone for something, I expect better

Walden Home Decor
4 months using the app
June 20, 2018

Could you please help me install sitemap on my website

Thanks
Fresh Swag

Shopping Cartt
3 months using the app
July 21, 2018

It creates a sitemap, but not sure whether it can submit to google or bing. Support has no response

Beautygene
China
About 2 months using the app
February 24, 2019

Added the app, but it did not seem to map my full products, when I notified support I did not get any answers. Seems to be limited to about 2000 products. Gave it a couple days and the problem was the same. Deleted the app. Probably works good for stores with fewer products.

ultra45