4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing SEO and site navigation. They praise its simplicity, easy installation, and automatic content syncing. The support team is commended for their swift problem-solving. Merchants value the customization service, noting a professional look of their sitemaps afterwards. Some report improved Google rankings due to consistent updates. The app is seen as good value for money, particularly for its quick professional sitemap generation.

August 1, 2023

We had an incredible customer service experience with Thuong Mai. He was always ready to help, very polite, and assisted us with our sitemap. His commitment to providing exceptional support was truly impressive. We greatly appreciate his assistance and the positive experience he provided. Thank you, Thuong Mai, for delivering such great customer service! If we have any further inquiries or require additional help, we will not hesitate to reach out to you.

Erald LTD
26 days using the app
Sitemapper replied August 3, 2023

It's our pleasure to serve you. I wish you the best of success in your business.

March 30, 2023

I was very impressed with Thuong Mai from Sitemapper. My question was answered in a timely manner. They went the extra mile. I would highly recommend them. Thaks again.

MadisonAveGifts.com
Over 1 year using the app
June 2, 2023

Efficient support service. They even upgraded their software with one specific demand that I have. Highly trusted!

MBTEK
20 days using the app
May 26, 2023

With Sitmapper Pro we found exactly what we were looking for. The support was great and fast. Thank you!

Urban City Styles
Germany
6 days using the app
Sitemapper replied May 27, 2023

Your review makes my day. Thank you very much.

August 24, 2017

App works great and looks beautiful on my site. Customer service was prompt and customized the look and feel.

Celadonroad
Over 6 years using the app
Edited August 15, 2017

Amazing app, so simple to use and customer support is amazing.

3 Leaf Tea
Edited October 6, 2017

Fantastic app with absolutely stellar customer service! I have been struggling with sitemap issues for a year. Sitemapper Pro experts worked with me to resolve my issues in less than an hour. They were knowlegeable, curtious and respectful of the fact that I was clueless about sitemaps. I would highly recommend this app! Update...they updated my sitemap to make it look more professional. Really, Really impressed!

Toryen
September 10, 2017

I already love it. I have been waiting for a sitemap app. This is a good one. The instructions were easy to follow!
Thank you for creating this app!

Lexi Butler Designs
April 5, 2017

Wow. Our sitemap page is generated beautifully and automatically synced with all pages, collections, products, and blog posts. Check it out: https://www.usbholic.com/apps/sitemap. Keep creating awesome apps like this one, Shopinet guys. I love the app so much!!! A+++++++.

Usb Holic
Vietnam
August 17, 2017

fast service, easy to use and helped me with search engines

Sensualbaskets