Dashboard displays count for All, Active and Draft Validations, Active and Draft validations with easy access to all of individual records.
Besides customization message and its format user can customization location and pages in validation scope.
Validation as Message or Error
App allows user to define message as warning message or error that will prevent to add product to cart.
About ARCS Checkout Control
SiteValidator app allow user to define conditions that will display warning messages and/or prevent user to checkout on various pages of Shopify store.
- On main customize screen list of all existing site validations will be displayed with option to edit, delete or deactivate next to each site validation.
- Each individual site validation is comprised of a condition, output type, message, page type and page location.
- Condition will comprise of Page Type, Collection Page, Product Page and Checkout Page
- Collection Page – If user select this only show Collection Name or Collection ID in Option Dropdown.
- Product Page – If user select this only show Product Name or Product ID in Option Dropdown.
- Checkout Page – If user select this only show Shipping State Name or Shipping Country Name in Option Dropdown.
- Option – This will be dropdown allowing to select one value and will following options: Collection Name, Collection ID, Product Name, Product ID, Shipping State Name or Shipping Country Name.
- Output Type - Is Warning is selected that means customer can still continue to do checkout. If Error is selected then user cannot add that respective product to cart.
- Message format can be text or html. User should be able to type in message and define formatting via a WYSIWYG editor.
- User can select multiple locations where warning or error message need to be displayed.
Pricing 14-day free trial
or $2.50/month billed at $30 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.