Clean Size Charts

Unlimited size charts & size guides to boost sales

Free plan available

Stretch Fyt

So far so good, designs are easy and simple, exactly what I was looking for. -lllllllllllllllllllllllll

December 1, 2022

Clutch

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I needed an app to have size charts NOT to display on all my products. I have just installed the app. The integration is very simple with no copying of codes or anything a tech dummy cannot handle. So far so good. Will use the premium option at some point.

November 25, 2022

ILLVZN

So far so good, works well on both desktop and mobile. Easy to use app, a lot less time consuming than creating my own size charts!

Gypsy Curations

Time spent using app About 4 hours

So far, I am absolutely loving it, saved me, thank you! I was stuck on my Shopify store until I was introduced to this app, so grateful!

November 21, 2022

Glad to hear. If you ever need anything, let us know.

Chaymeriyia Moncrief

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very easy and simple to use. Shows better than expected on the mobile version! Perfectly aligned. I like the side bar button because it doesn't overshadow the page.

Boho-klub

Location France
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Intuitif et simple. Petite amélioration à apporter sur le tableau des tailles qui sur téléphone se compresse beaucoup trop et déforme les écritures. Sinon RAS c'est parfait.

November 17, 2022

Merci pour l'avis. Nous apprécions les commentaires et allons examiner cela.

Marys Boutique

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I love how easy it is to navigate through the templates and make changes. It is very easy to manage, a very amazing app.

November 3, 2022

Thank you! We ate glad you love it.

finesportsgear

This App isn't so difficult very self explanatory easy to use a lot of people should download if you looking for something simple

Black Barbie Boutique

Time spent using app 7 minutes

November 1, 2022

CxS - Customer meets Startup

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app works as described. It's very easy to use and looks quite good. Will use it for different products in our online shop.

October 29, 2022