Clean Size Charts

Clean Size Charts

by Clean Canvas

Reduce returns with awesome looking size charts & size guides

Shop Wallmaster Paints

Nice clean light weight app. Installed on Prestige Theme which was great. Just need to change the tab colour to suit my theme, hopefully I can. Great App.

Aster & Oak

Looks good, So far so good! The Clean team were super helpful after setup to tweak a couple of things!

Marisel Boutique

Excellent app easy to use and very good attention fast and effective. This app makes my online store look very elegant.

BRAVEHOUR

Nice and easy to use, such as and the person who wants to sell clothes online is a lot easier with this app.

issybees

i'm very happy with this app. It is really easy to set up and i'm pleased I found it. If you haven't got a size chart, then I would 100% recommend this.

Ann More products

This is so cool, much needed for my store. I love the look, I truly like everything about it! I totally recommend for all store owners.

scrub-supply.com

Just installed and so far very pleased with the result. Easy setup and install and very clean look.

Drunkinator

Very good. Works easy and good. Does what it says on the tin. I use it for size chart and care instructions! thanks for this app.

KxLNewYork

I LOVE how clean, clear, and thorough this app is! I really appreciate the simplicity of the app on my admin and the flexibility to personalize my chart specific to my clients' needs.
Customer service is SO HELPFUL, Highly Recommend!!

Refam Comics

its actually one of the cheapiest (if not the most) app for this purpose. It has a great amount of options to personalize your charts

Previous 1 3