4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and efficient size chart display on product pages, which positively impacts sales and customer experience. They value its variety of templates, reliable performance, and affordability. The support team is recognized for their quick responses and customization services. Additional features like shipping options for each variant, analytics, and multiple size chart handling are also praised. The design is clean, professional, and easily customizable to match a store's branding.

May 9, 2024

We use this app to show our users all the shipping options for each variant and it works great. They even helped me place the link to the table exactly where I wanted it, above the add to cart button and they customized the button to match my branding.

Leland Mills
17 days using the app
TaskHusky replied May 10, 2024

Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate you choosing us. - Zach

March 28, 2024

Clean Size Charts does exactly what we needed it do. The charts are easy to navigate and design. There are many ways to assign charts to products which is helpful. The support is responsive and helped in a timely fashioned.

Danali
8 days using the app
TaskHusky replied March 29, 2024

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad you found it was easy to use. We look forward to adding even more to your size chart experience soon. - Zach

March 7, 2024

Great experience, it works perfectly, boosted my sales after using it, the support is awesome as well! I recommend a lot.

Mr.Maximus
Brazil
4 months using the app
TaskHusky replied March 8, 2024

Thank you for your review. Size Charts are a great way to boost sales. We are glad to hear you benefited from them. - Zach

March 27, 2024

Super easy to use, cheap monthly plan, great sorting

Artisan Apparel
About 2 months using the app
TaskHusky replied March 28, 2024

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear the app made creating your size chart easy. - Zach

April 19, 2024

Easy to use and customize.

Benchmade Knife Co.
29 days using the app
TaskHusky replied April 21, 2024

Thank you for reviewing Clean Size Charts. We look to continue to make it more easy to use and customizable. - Zach

March 4, 2024

So far so good honestly.
Enjoying the app and customer service is good.

Vlixen Apparel
2 months using the app
TaskHusky replied March 5, 2024

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear our size chart solution is going good for you along with our customer service. - Zach

March 2, 2024

Help me a lot

Wolfmonster store
About 2 months using the app
TaskHusky replied March 3, 2024

Thank you for your. review. I'm glad Clean Size Charts was able to help you. If we can be of any additional help with your sizing needs please don't hesitate to reach out. - Zach

March 15, 2024

I wish there were more free tables, but overall I love it ! Exactly what i was looking for .

kalmayoga
Chile
About 1 hour using the app
TaskHusky replied March 16, 2024

Thank you for your review. We are happy you love our size chart app. - Zach

March 10, 2024

Exceptional service and support.

Letterkenny | Shoresy Official Store
About 1 year using the app
TaskHusky replied March 11, 2024

Thank you for your review. We love working with your team. - Zach

March 27, 2024

It is working really nice so far

TheModest
1 day using the app
TaskHusky replied March 28, 2024

Thank you for your review. We are glad our size chart app is working nicely for you. We look forward to adding more to help you grow. - Zach