Clean Size Charts

Clean Size Charts

by Clean Canvas

Reduce returns with awesome looking size chart & size guides

Magi

Love this app! Really clean design and easy to use. I'd recommend to any shopify owner starting out

Shirtwascash

This is a great app. I would give it 5 stars if it had a landing page with all sizes. A lot of shoppers check for a Sizing page.

Shoezen

Awesome! Super easy to use. Within minutes of adding the app I was able to add clean size charts for our footwear category

Whole Little Mood

A sizing chart is such a small thing to be happy about, but this is exactly what I was looking for and it was super easy to add to my website!! big thumbs up.

shopkako

The app works great! So easy for customers to check the sizes on all of our different products. Thanks!!!

Dameduo

Super easy to work with, easy to navigate and set up. You can change photos and assign the chart for products or collections. Very helpfull

AmLux

I use this app to help make my store look more branded by adding size chart instead of having having a random chart the customer have to convert. it's very user friendly, but i really wish we could change the color of an individual column or row. Everything else is perfect!

Second Banana

This has been the perfect solution for size charts within my store. It's easy to configure, has a slew of options, and is fairly priced. Highly recommended.

BuffBox.co.uk

Great app and amazing considering it is free. Super easy to use and has a clean look and feel! Would definitely recommend. The templates are great and makes it easy to make a professional looking size guide embedded within your product page.

HarperMarket

Fácil de usar, buena funcionalidad y el plan de pago es realmente asumible por pequeñas tiendas. GENIAL

Previous 1 3 4 5