4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customizable features. It's praised for its seamless integration with product pages and its ability to handle multiple size charts. Many appreciate the responsive customer support, affordability, and the value it provides. The design is clean and professional, with the ability to add a personal brand touch. It also includes an analysis feature that tracks chart clicks and impressions, making it suitable for businesses with a diverse product range.

January 29, 2024

So easy and fit perfectly into our product page! I definitely recommend this app to anyone trying to put up their own size charts!

Awful Cloth
7 days using the app
TaskHusky replied January 30, 2024

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you found it easy to use. - Zach

December 19, 2023

it’s easy to use so far and what i was looking for i will get the upgraded version for the auto conversion tool

JASON DEAN ONLINE SHOP L.L.C
7 days using the app
TaskHusky replied December 20, 2023

Jason, we appreciate your review! We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying the app. Count on us to continue supporting your journey as a Shopify merchant. - Zach

January 15, 2024

Very simple and useful

Vervital
Croatia
8 days using the app
TaskHusky replied January 16, 2024

Thank you for your review. We are always here to help. :) - Zach

January 3, 2024

easy to use for the measurements

Sotbella
India
About 1 month using the app
TaskHusky replied January 4, 2024

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you found the app easy to use. - Zach

January 27, 2024

really good, easy to set up, and actually shows up on product pages 10/10

Artsy Tees
10 minutes using the app
TaskHusky replied January 29, 2024

Thank you for your review. We are so glad your happy with the app - Zach

December 25, 2023

Hi !
thanks for great tool, but some parts are in wrong language , seems bit weird :)
Will test soon as this review came way too early to get great feedback !

2FAST OÜ
Estonia
14 minutes using the app
TaskHusky replied December 27, 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We'd love to know more about your issue. We've already reached out via chat to get additional details so we can resolve your issue. If you didn't receive it please feel free to email help@cleansizecharts.com. - Zach

March 28, 2024

Clean Size Charts does exactly what we needed it do. The charts are easy to navigate and design. There are many ways to assign charts to products which is helpful. The support is responsive and helped in a timely fashioned.

Danali
TaskHusky replied March 29, 2024

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad you found it was easy to use. We look forward to adding even more to your size chart experience soon. - Zach

October 24, 2023

Best customer service ever!

The app is great, but the support is even better. I would recommend ''Clean Size Chart'' to anyone. Zachary gives great support, fast replies, and overall, awesome job!

Thanks for everything, looking froward purchasing the full version!

-Will, Co-Owner, JEUDREDI Creatives

Ma vie Keto
About 21 hours using the app
TaskHusky replied October 25, 2023

Will, thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. We are excited to continue to work with you. - Zachary

March 15, 2024

I wish there were more free tables, but overall I love it ! Exactly what i was looking for .

kalmayoga
Chile
TaskHusky replied March 16, 2024

Thank you for your review. We are happy you love our size chart app. - Zach

October 30, 2023

I want to give you all a big hug! I've always had the hardest time with this. You would think in this business getting something as basic as a size chart wouldn't be so hard. Your app made this a lot easier for me. Thank you!!! :)

AXIEST
About 3 hours using the app
TaskHusky replied October 31, 2023

Thank you for your review. I'm glad our solution was able to get you what you needed. - Zachary