Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

Aspire Wear

DO NOT INSTALL!

We installed this, and before setting it up decided not to use it and uninstalled it. We then went on to our website and it was completely broken and covered in code all over.

We had a duplicate theme from a few days earlier thankfully, but spent a lot of money having it fixed, and lost out on plenty sales.

Reached out to support and they confirmed it happens sometimes and theres nothing they can do to stop it. If we didn't have a backup we would be in a terrible situation. I can advise anybody who is considering it to not install this - there is a MASSIVE risk and you are gambling with your full website. If you are going to install it please make sure you duplicate your current theme as a backup.

Clearancesports

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, ,HORRIBLE ,HORRIBLE

Jojo Lou

Wasn't impressed with this app. I tried it for a week and it would never connect to our website. We had all the size charts completed, tags set, etc. but it never showed up on our website how it said it would with the positions we chose. Too much of a headache to try and constantly figure it out so after a week we deleted it and will be looking for a more user friendly app, even if we have to pay for it.

Inspired By Will

The idea is very good but this app is very poorly developed. It does not install, even when I put the code, and it's too hard to customize measurements because I can't do it by product, and have to do it by creating tags and then matching them... it's just too complex like this. You know, the problem with all these app developers, is that they don't understand anything about business. Then, they are trying to create apps for people that they never questioned in regarding their needs. It would be smart if these 99% of app companies here actually asked us what we need before vomiting stupid ideas of apps all over the place.

Saltandport

This app is absolute trash. Save yourself the "hassle" and don't install. You're better off using Shopify's table function and coding the size chart in. This app will severely decrease the quality of your store because it is unreliable. Size charts one day, gone the next.

Sigita Boutique

Very confusing directions. Wasn't able to apply to my website. :(

Kit Of The Month

Total crap. like others have said, unless you get it set up on the first go it is a bait and switch where you'll end up contacting them for help... total crap

Eestud

its not free there is a hidden price they ask for $12 for installation for support

Delighted Merch

I was about to give it a 5 star but it suddenly stopped showing up to all of my products when I needed it the most. I was running a paid app, and I am losing a lot of chances of sale having no Size Charts on my product!

Sweater Weather Supply Co

BAIT AND SWITCH: App is "free" but the developers purposely made the installation instructions literally impossible to follow and provide support ONLY if you pay a $12 fee. Just one example is they give you installation code to copy and paste and a link to where to paste it into your code, however, the link takes you to the wrong file (it appears this is done intentionally since months of multiple reviews have claimed they have told the developer it's the wrong link). Also, depending on which "Help" button you choose within their app, they provide different instructions (both wrong) for the same step in the installation. VERY BAD FORM from a developer prospective. I have alerted Shopify of this shady business practice by having incorrect code and instructions they are knowingly not fixing. Shopify is looking into it. If I could give 0 stars, I would.