Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

thehoodieboutique

It's not working how it's supposed to! I have 2 size charts showing up on every product page. It's very frustrating.

October 28, 2019

Hi there! It looks like you inserted the code into your theme twice, hence the size charts showing up twice. However, our support team have emailed you - if you'd like some help, they're ready and waiting so just reply to the email and we'll get the app up and running on your store in no time.

Best

Bijou Bodega

Hassle free my A$$, this is not an easy install, it glitches out constantly, importing tables doesnt work so when you try to manually create a table there is no way to add additional fields. Trash

July 17, 2019

Hi - sorry to hear you've not had a good experience with the app. We normally have exceptionally good feedback about Size Matters so we'd like the opportunity to explore further. We have a support team who can assist - they've sent you an email; if you liaise with them they'll be able to get it up and running for you no problem and ensure it is hassle free!

Best

YouMayWear

Fuckin app asfaghwrsthadfgadfgsdhshdhdhshsfhgsfhgsfgsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshgfghfhfhgfbn

July 12, 2019

Hi

As a business that prides itself on excellent customer service, we find reviews like yours extremely frustrating. It's unhelpful, and doesn't give us an opportunity to rectify any issue you may be having. Review ratings are important to us and leaving a one star review that consists of swearing isn't very constructive. We've checked our systems and can't see any record that you've contacted our support team. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know.

MITESTORE - MAKE SHOPPING EASY

It does not work at all in the default theme of "Debut". Would you please tell me why? I think you should give us an option to choose which product to insert your code!

June 18, 2019

Hi - our support team have contacted you - please respond to their message so they can solve your issue to get this one star review turned into a five star!

Kind regards

Kokani Swimwear

Followed all the instructions and it still wont appear on my site. It also start causing the other apps to glitch

April 3, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for writing a review - I'm really sorry you've not been able to successfully install the app. Our support team have sent you a message with further instructions to help you get it up and running; however if you prefer, we can install it on your behalf if you grant us access to your store.

Kind regards

Tastitch

couldnt install reached out to support no answer yetcouldnt install reached out to support no answer yet. wont install

March 18, 2019

Hi, I'm sorry you had issues installing our app. Our support hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (UK time). As your request came in outside of these hours we weren't able to respond immediately, but one of our team will be in touch to help you get set up today.

Jungle Jitsu

It would be a good app if it worked, but I tested out on the Debut theme (auto-installation) and could not get it to show on the site. I also checked the code, which had been auto-installed correctly.

ShapeSquade

I DONT LIKE IT, ITS NOT FRIENDLY AND MAKE THE PROCESS SLOW . IT WAS BETTER BEFORE THE ACTUALIZATION.

SOXESSORY

WHAT THE F**** IS THIS SH**???? WHAT THE F**** IS THIS SH**???? WHAT THE F**** IS THIS SH**???? WHAT THE F**** IS THIS SH**????

Hemsters

For me, this app was SUPER slow. It was just setting there waiting for their server, not yet stared

Previous 1 3 4