Increase Conversion Rate
Improve user experience by creating unlimited apparel sizing tables. Exactly what is essential for buyers, no unnecessary heavy functions.
Beautiful and Customisable
Start from our presets for size charts. Customise the look to fit your store best. Change product sizing guides, colors, text, images.
Absolutely no coding needed, works on any Shopify theme. Use unit auto-conversion & presets of sizing charts for clothes to save your time.
About Size Chart ‑ Clothes Fit Guide
Check out new version with some long awaited features. Simplicity of settings is left in place though.
- Widget button now has different placement and look options.
- Completely customisable size guide pop-up.
- Automatic US to UK size converter now sets units of measurement based on buyer’s geo.
- Nice and clean styles for sizing guides.
- Annual plan to save money on subscription.
Best Product Sizing Guides Solution
This app allows you to create size guide tables, displayed on a product page in a simple to use environment. Size matters, so does your precious time. With our intuitive UI, you save energy usually spent on the hours of manual conversion of sizes and creating of individual sizing tables.
We display to your buyers only the information that they really need and want. With unlimited charts and beautiful styles, it’s probably the best fit on the market financially.
Size Charts. The Process And Features
- Simple install. No coding ever.
- Easy size guide setup.
- A pack of templates for clothes, shoes sizes, lingerie. Start from scratch or use presets of sizing guides.
- Powerful tools for matching of sizing charts to products. Ability to match in bulk is a huge time-saver.
- Auto conversion of the units of measurements (US/UK sizing) with geo detection.
- Fresh and beautiful design. Show your size chart pop-up directly on the product page.
- Customizable widget button. Choose placement between floating and near to Add to Cart button. Edit colors and style.
- Partner-friendly app. Test in your store under development.
- Excellent support. Problems or need help with something specific? We are here for you.
Why Is This A Perfect App For Me?
It saves a lot of time and effort by automating processes. Try and see yourself if you:
- Do a lot of drop shipping with products with different sizes.
- Have an extensive list of merchandise.
- Sell to different regions that use different units of measurements.
- Simply want to be more efficient in managing your store.
What Our Clients Say
- Seekers.world: First class easily readable, easily installable app. Price is right too! I needed a size chart for my tshirts, tank tops and hoodies and this one looked perfect in the right side bar as a pop out.
- Long Lost Tees: Intuitive. Easy to use. Much less complicated than other similar apps for Shopify stores. So far so good.
- KSheets: I have it installed on my first site and now installed it on the second. Same reasons, beats the competitors for saving time and steps during install.
- AUTHENTECHS: great customer service, great app, email them if you have any trouble. thank you so much.
Feedback and Support
We value each of our app’s users and your feedback, improving our product to fit your needs. Feel free to contact us!
Pricing 5-day free trial
For stores under development
For Affiliate and Staff stores
Unlimited Size guides
or $6.66/month billed at $79.90 once per year
Unlimited Size guides
Unlimited products for size guide
Fully customisable widget
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
DAUN & Co.
is there any way i can show as tabs instead popup size chart? thanks.
Failed badly right on the store launch. When we tried to upload products via CSV and after that it started behaving weird. First previous all size charts were set to default then when we tried to edit a single product it corrected that individual product itself. After which the size chart app was down. Simply no response at all. Even the app failed to load in the shopify backend control panel.
Our hosting provider had a DNS failure yesterday and we took urgent measures to migrate. It was the first time in a year and a half, everyone has problems. All major systems were up and running yesterday, and it will take some time to update records around the world. This issue was beyond our control, but we still apologize for the inconvenience. You can always ask us about any questions directly and we will give you a bonus if you give us another chance.
Many thanks and more profits!
It could have more options on the button's position, buut it's a cool app, I'm using it on my store.