Skinfo Ingredient Widget

Skinfo Ingredient Widget | Reviews

by Skinfo

Ingredient list explained in cosmetics & skincare

Moss & Noor

Vital app for us. The fact that a third party company report our INCI contributes to legitimacy and customer satisfaction. Recommendations!

ITCHY

As a skincare company focusing on very sensitive skins, we have been using SKINFO service to give an impartial and accurate description of our ingredients to our customers. It really worked out well! I really recommend the product, thanks a lot for making the industry moving forward!

Adaya Beauty

The app is amazing! What's even better, the development team Lena and Victor. They have been super helpful and made the process of getting the app active on my site seamless. This is the app I've been looking for! It makes providing ingredient transparency easy for our customers.

VEBEAUT | Vegan Beauty and Clean Skin Care

Skinfo is the best app for ingredients transparency! I want to say a huge thanks to Lena and Victor, they have been so patience with my brand since day 1! This app is perfect for beauty and skincare brands that are looking to be more clear with their ingredients and display curated information for their consumers. Thanks so much, truly happy!!

OM-SE

We use the Skinfo app to show full ingredient transparency. It's a great tool to display the INCI (ingredients list) in an understandable way.