Skio Subscriptions (YC S20)

Rebuys/recharges! Boldly rise attentively/smiling/grinning!

$399/month. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Brands using Skio

Llama Naturals

Wow, Skio rocks. First off the functionality is great and the UX for our customers is much much better than Recharge. There's a lot more functionality, and it just works really well. I was worried about the migration but it was very smooth and quick. There were a couple small issues and they fixed them immediately. The team is extremely responsive and thorough. I'm very happy we made the upgrade from Recharge.

Rasa

We migrated over from Recharge - overall the migration was pretty smooth, with some nuances around discount codes attached to subscriptions. There are friendlier features that separate Skio apart from other platforms such as gifting and group ordering which are nice. There are some limitations with advanced use cases where a consumer may modify their subscription often (add / remove products frequently, etc.) but the Skio team is quickly cranking out features and improvements to UX. Ultimately, chose Skio because I believe in the team's ability to iterate and innovate in this space.

Nidéco

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Best subscription tool we found, flawless integration and the team was with us every step of the way until launch. Would 200% recommend !

August 30, 2022

Thanks for the review Nideco team! We're so grateful to have you as a partner and can't wait to see where this journey takes us :-)

FLY BY JING

We were on another subscription app before which caused a lot of issues at checkout. Skio team really made the entire migration process smooth and easy. Jumped on whenever help was needed during and after the migration. It's been great working with everyone at Skio!

August 16, 2022

Thanks so much for the review Fly By Jing team! We're so grateful you chose us to power your subscriptions and stoked to be on this journey with you :-)

Leisure

We just launched Skio for Leisure and we couldn't be more stoked. The team is awesome and the product is working seamlessly. We're only just launching now and love everything so far.

August 10, 2022

Thanks for the review Leisure team! We're so grateful to have you as a partner and excited to be on this journey with you :-)

Regimen Lab

We're early on with Skio but it's worked pretty easily. They are young and have some work to do on their documentation but their team is responsive to customer requests. I've been on a number of calls with their dev team to help figure out the edges. I'll take scrappy and willing to help over ridging and a "figure it out yourself" attitude any day. I'd trust them with your subscription service.

August 10, 2022

Thanks for the review Regimen team! We're stoked you chose us to power your subscriptions and grateful to have you as a partner :-)

BLQK Coffee

Great feature suite and super professional but fun team. Onboarding was a great and they answered all my questions. Highly recommend

August 9, 2022

Thanks so much BLQK Coffee team! We're so grateful to have you as a partner and stoked to be on this journey with you :-)

Perfy

Their salespeople are great humans, fun, and just overall a joy to chat with. Adrian Balakumar is a friend to me now and I'm stoked to give Skio a shot. In terms of onboarding? Couldn't be more seamless. They knocked it out in under 48hrs, white-glove service. All email flows were transitioned. It's wild. It took me longer to approve than it did for them to onboard me. This would be a 6-star review if I got a better placement with my bubble. :)

August 9, 2022

Thanks for the thoughtful review Perfy team! We're so grateful you chose us to power your subscriptions and can't wait to see where this journey takes us :-)

Yummo's

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great uX, super-easy and smooth to install and very responsive and friendly team. Can't ask for much more than that, right?

August 9, 2022

Thanks for the review Yummo team! We're so grateful to have you as a partner and excited for the journey ahead :-)

defineddishbrands

We love Skio. The portal experience is great, and set up was simple and easy with their team of wizards!

August 9, 2022

Thanks so much for the review!! Stoked you chose us to power your subscriptions and excited to be on this journey with you :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10