SKULabs

SKULabs

by SKULabs

Multichannel inventory management and shipping solution

Ezy Standing Desk

SKULabs are awesome! The product can integrate both ways with Amazon and Fulfillment By Amazon. It can retrieve inventory levels from Amazon FBA to make sure you don't have over-orders. Then when a Shopify sale is made it can automatially push that through to FBA for fulfillment. Lovely piece of kit :) Marcus

Wholesale Sleepingbaby

Easy to use, knowledgeable staff and support with this app. If you have many orders a day, this will get you operating efficiently. The best thing is the data automation. thanks SKUlabs

Kings Of Past

Great customer support, fantastic and easy way of integration between these two platforms and other platforms as well.
Such a great value app with very low cost.

Geminired Creations

I started using SKULabs before I started my Shopify store because I was already selling on my own website and Etsy. Now that I've had my Shopify shop for a couple of months I love knowing that all inventory can sync across all of my shops quite seamlessly!

It is nice knowing I don't have to go to multiple sources and update inventory every single time an order comes in. SKULabs is a must-have for anyone selling across multiple sites!

Lanthandeln

If you are thinking about implementing an order management system for your store you should definitely consider using SKULabs!

I have a Shopify store and I carefully reviewed all other order management systems with integration to Shopify before choosing SKULabs and I cannot have made a better choice. SKULabs has advanced functionality for order management, order picking, automatic purchase order generation and much more. It has a beautiful modern look and feel, it’s impressively fast and it’s very easy to use and very easy to implement despite its advanced functionality.

What’s even more impressive is their customer service, I have just not experienced anything like it before. Every time I post a question using their chat, I get a reply within seconds!! If a had an issue, they always start to work on it directly and it’s normally fixed within a couple of minutes.

They have also implemented all request I have had for new functionality either the same day or within a couple of days. I have of course not asked for functionality that I don’t think would be good for others, but it’s just amazing how they have adhered to it and implemented it quicker than I could have imagined.

I normally don’t write reviews but SKULabs and their service is exceptionally impressive! Go ahead and give them a call, you will definitely not regret it. Feel free to reach out to me as well if you have any further questions.

Ludvig

Geekyget

I use Shopify to manage orders, however, it can't really help me to reduce the packers' packing errors.
So, I've been looking a long time for something like Skulabs which can help me to reduce the errors when fulfilling orders, and Skulabs is exactly what I need.
The interface is very easy to use, and I love the sound when fulfill the order. :)
Brandon is very kind, and always respond very fast with any of my questions!
I will definitely recommend Skulabs to anyone who struggled to find an app to reduce the order fulfill error.

1 2 3 5 Next