Ecommerce inventory management
Control inventory for all of your sales channels in one place.
Warehouse inventory control
Track stock counts and movements across your warehouses.
Barcode-based order picking
Scan items to verify orders before you ship them out.
About SKULabs Inventory and Shipping
SKULabs is a multi-channel inventory, barcode, and shipping solution. Manage all of your orders, shipments, and inventory in one cloud-based system. Get started today by talking to one of our brand success specialists!
Track inventory across your warehouse
- See stock levels for all of your products at a glance. Search or scan to get the count for a SKU, set low stock alerts, and see how many units have been sold.
- Sync inventory changes to all of your sales channels. Once your store and marketplace listings are linked up with your catalog, inventory changes can be synchronized automatically.
- Create and send purchase orders to all of your distributors. Scan paper drafts to quickly edit them, or generate POs in bulk with the items needed for open orders.
Pick, pack, and ship your orders
- Scan product barcodes to eliminate order picking errors. Save thousands of dollars per year by eliminating picking and shipping errors, and reduce the time spent on order returns and refunds.
- Process shipments and print shipping labels from any carrier. Connect all of your carrier accounts and compare rates between a shipment's available carriers and methods.
- Pick and ship similar orders in automatically sorted batches. If several orders include a SKU, you can pick that SKU once for all them, saving you from a return trip to that picking location.
Manage products, kits, and listings in one place
- Connect products from your sales channels to your inventory. If you sell certain products through many sales channels, link those listings to a single item in the SKULabs catalog.
- Group items into bundles and kits for accurate tracking. Track inventory for multi-quantity listings, multi-product kits, and more without any complicated configurations.
Connect to every part of your business
SKULabs integrates with over a dozen sales channels, including Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and more. We also support dozens of shipping couriers from around the world, like UPS, FedEx, DHL, and regional postal services.
Customer Support 7 Days a Week
Need help? Give us a call toll-free, open a ticket within the app, or visit our online help center. Our support team is available 7 days a week from our USA-based office.
Shopify exclusive offer! Connect your Shopify store and start shipping!
Everything you need to start shipping and tracking inventory, with no setup fees or other hidden charges.
More users, more sales channels, more features, and more room to grow your business.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 41 reviews
Most recent reviews
Good Program, overall does the job very well and support is helpful. I have tried many others and I prefer SKULABS
Collectors Row Inc.
Ive been with SKUlabs for a few years now and these guys really work with you to create a dynamic inventory system that works for your business. They have listened and made changes just to fit my business needs. Thanks Josh and Brent for always taking that extra step to get my business working! Highly Recommend!!!
We rely heavily on inventory management and shipping solutions to ensure inventory accuracy & efficiency. We found there are many systems on the market but few come even close to SKULabs. Some try to do too much and others just don't deliver. SKULabs do what they say and do it very well. Even better - it just works! Since using SKULabs our pick times have decreased by nearly half. Pick and ship accuracy have also improved thanks to SKULabs robust system which verifies barcodes as correct before releasing them for shipping.
Finally, the support provided by SKULabs is fantastic. It isn't outsourced, so you know you're dealing with the SKULabs team which means they can deal with the question quickly. They are responsive and updates are regular so you know they too are investing and improving their product.
If SKULabs isn't on your list of warehouse and inventory management systems then it should be.