Smart Age Verification

Smart Age Verification

by ENS Enterprises Private Limited

Restricts access to under age users

Enoteca Carano Garibaldi

Nice, Easy and free! good and fast support, I could not add a logo they fixed the problem soon! thank you

Mixtore.it

Perfect app, and the customer service is amazing, super fast and very helpful. I had an issue but i received assistance in few minutes. I really suggest it! many thanks ;)

E-Toko.nl

We needed an app in which we could verify the age to a specific collection. This was the perfect app for it! In the beginning we had problem uploading the logo and choose the collection. We contacted the support team and in less then one day it was resolved. The support team helped us very good. Would recommend it!

VARANIGIN

I installed this app to restrict access to my site to those of legal age. It works great. I had a little problem uploading my logo but the tech support on this app fixed it immediately. Highly recommended.

Weingut Simon Stumpf

really nice, only free app that allows you to show the pop up when clicking on a product. Sadly the logo uploud dosent seem to work.

Poderi Gianni Gagliardo

fast upload, good customer service. thanks for all!
------------------------------------------------

Bodegas Trigo

Cumple con su función y el servicio de atención al cliente es muy rápido y efectivo. La recomiendo.

Smoke & Budder

Seems to work, but I have tried using my logo several times now and it will not show up on the pop-up. I will be looking for a better app that is more reliable even if it costs a few bucks.