Smart Age Verification

Restricts access to under age users

Price: Free
Smart Age Verification

Reviews

4.6 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

Counts per rating level
  • 77% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 14% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 5% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 0% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 5% of ratings are 1 stars

Filter and sort reviews

1 - 10 of 22 reviews

COCODE

Location Japan
Time spent using app 24 days

そもそもエラーで使用できません。
年齢認証を導入するためにダウンロードしましたが、このアプリの管理画面が開けず5,6回リダイレクトしてからエラーが表示されます。
2度問い合わせしても一切返事がこなく(10日以上は待ちました)、とても使い物になりませんでした。

Smokz Vape Store

Location United Kingdom
Time spent using app About 18 hours

the app is working correctly as it should be so far so good and prompt help from app company thank you smart age

Cerveza Toro

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 8 days

Great app! Easy to use and with a great support. What you see is what you get. It's incredible it's free.

Strongbody Shop

Location United States
Time spent using app 6 days

The app works great, I can't recommend it enough! Customer support worked with me to get it up and running too.

Asian Beer Trading

Location Japan
Time spent using app 16 days

酒類販売に必要な年齢確認のためにこちらのアプリをインストールしました。
実装の際に、ロゴが表示されないなどいくつか問題が発生しましたが、丁寧なサポートにより問題解決しました。(ただしサポートとのやりとりは英語になります)
なお、機能的には必要充分な物でした。

FoodCraft Online Store

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Great App. I can't believe this is free! We needed urgent help due to our new regulation and this app sorted our problems with less than 24 hours! I cannot thank them enough. Highly recommended. Support team was very helpful too.

Live Your Way

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 10 months

Awesome assistance from the support team. So quick! Thank you! Hi there, also not able to upload a logo when I click save. It is very small thou but disappears when I click save. Is there any way you can increase the size? Also not able to change the colours on saving. Please help :)

fileydistillery

Location United Kingdom
Time spent using app About 18 hours

The Smart Age Verification App was easy to setup and works really well. There was a small issue with the logo not displaying, but after contacting Support it was resolved very quickly. Would recommend!

須田商店 米匠・酒匠

Location Japan
Time spent using app 3 days

I couldn't add the logo, so I got a reply as soon as I contacted.
It is an easy-to-use app.
Thank you.

Developer reply

April 7, 2022

Hi, You can reach out to our support team. Please write it to support@ens.enterprises and the your query will be resolved soon.

shop/genussbrauer

Location Germany
Time spent using app 28 days

Gute App, passt genau für meine Bedürfnisse (Bierverkauf - Online). Lässt einfach Anpassungen zu. Beim ändern auf ein anderes Theme gab es ein paar Umstellungsprobleme, die vom Support sehr kurzfristig behoben wurden. Absolute Empfehlung für eine kostenlose App.

Previous 1 3
Previous 1 3