GDPR+

GDPR+

by Impress

Block Cookies and JavaScript. Most-trusted GDPR banner.

SMOKEA®

Does exactly what it says it does. Highly recommended to be compliant with new European laws (even if you're not located in the EU).

Surfer Shirts Jasmin Becker

I really love how easy it is to use the app. It just looks great and functions very well :) This is exactly, what I was looking for!

Online GMall

I enjoy using this app. I enabled it in my store to increase compliant impression. I'll keep this app as long as our store exist. Thank you

HydroCreations

This app is very easy to setup and get going, simple to customize so it will match your store theme and at a low cost. Highly recommend this app to anyone that has a store that serves customers in the EU.

Paw World

i use this app to stay GDPR compliant. I love how this app help me stay compliant easy, as this was the part of the ecommerce journey that scared me the most.

Kreative Hedgehog

It does what it supposed to do and is easy to deal with. If your business needs GDPR consent than I can recommend this one.

Frugally Luxe

It helped my store tremendously. Thank you for creatiting these types of apps they are helpful . O a

KODDII LIFESTYLE

I think this is the only TRULY GDPR COMPLIANT app on the shopify platform. I have looked at others but they are simply just a cookie bar. At least with this app you can actually be compliant! £3/month is such a small price to pay in comparison to the HUGE fines you could receive for being non-compliant. Thank you for actually creating a real GDPR consent app!

Spirit of Eden

Great App. It was super easy to install and customize, looks great without grabbing too much customer attention. And most important: it is actually GDPR compliant (unlike most other apps)!

Metal Lotus

This app is great so far. It's simple to use and it actually allows visitors to revoke their consent. The ability to choose if I want to display it at the bottom or the top of my page is also appreciated.