GDPR+

GDPR+

by Impress

Block Cookies and JavaScript. Most-trusted GDPR banner.

TopLevelShop

Great app, such a simple to use and very useful. It's easy to instal and understand, very cheap for just 3 dollars per month. Recomended.

Elegancebykajal

I like this service of banners! I is great to have this as the store runs on the UK web too! It is better to have it on the Center.

Roots and Sticks

Great app, love it. thank you using this for the first time. Great price, customizable, legit. Gratitude for you. Install for free or for a very low fee to keep your store compliant.

Matilicious

Very easy to setup and one of the few that actually supports proper GDPR handling. Could have a few more styling options.

ClevTools

With all those panic about privacy and personal data protection this is a great app to have, especially for us with less coding knowledge. It is automatically integrated with my shop and easy to manage so i have nothing to worry about. Also, it gives me great options if i want to play with banner layout, colors and fonts. I am grateful for this app, thank you very much.

Beauty Hair Products Ltd

Great App - easy to use and looks great on our page. The customizable features are just right and not complicated.

Bohokin

Low-cost app for something so important. It does the job nicely and has good customizable features.

Paper Bound Love

A great app, you can set and forget it to ease your mind regarding GDPR compliance. Comes with every setting you would need, without being confusing.
PaperBoundLove.com.au

TopKidsFashion

Great app. Easy to install and does the trick. Now my store is compliant to all EU regulations. I definitely recommend this app.

NORVINE

Tried out a few cookie banner apps but this is definitely the BEST of all! Supports all languages, looks smart, has a special tool included, and is pretty cheap compared to other apps which are actually bad.
I recommend this app to anybody who needs a GDPR banner - it's really the best!