TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. ALT, PNG to JPG, JSON LD.

Freya + Bailey Natural Skincare

I love it, very easy to use and great customer service for random queries. Its fairly plug and play so you don't need to be a tech expert to start getting results which is great . As a start up , I need to maximise my output so always excited about apps and products that work and let me get on with the rest of it:)

Mandala

Great app. Online support arrived as soon as i installed the app which helped me get started. Easy and quick to use and saved me a lot of time.

Redqem

The best app for image compressing and optimizing page load time, also its very good for seo purposes and alt tags. I was renaming my photos and optimizing-compressing it manually, but it takes too much time to do on evey product. Im glad I found this app, its really amazing! 5STARS from me!

Nirvana Natural Bliss Luxury Vegan Skincare & Health Co.

I used this app to help optimise the loading speed of the store. It is user friendly and everything is done with a single click. Support from Julia is great

Paul Wright Jewellery

I am really looking forward to using this app on my new website as it looks great. The team are keen to help me!

Glam House Fabrics

This is an amazing app! I am struggling in finding ways to reduce my site's speed as it is so important for bounce rates. Even when I have compressed images myself it wasn't enough. I am so happy that I found this app! First their customer support is so amazing, they reply to me instantly and have addresed to all of my concerns, and also keep take care personally for the process. This made me feel that I have to try it, and after trying it I can say that it REALLY helped to improve my site speed! This is amazing, I will keep using their services to maintane this. I am recommend anyone using their app it is so important!
Thank you so much!

Tiny Fries

Great app, thank you. kjdsfjsdfoijdojfjdfoijdfoijdoijfoijdsfoijdiojfijdfdsfjdsfoijdsfoijsioajkdjfdlj

Caravan Cover Shop

Extremely easy to use, perfect for adding ALT text. Have it on 2 stores, not interested in looking elsewhere, this does the trick.

Update: Add images and walk away, the app does the rest. Plus support is second to none. My fave app so far.

August 23, 2019

Thanks for the great review!

If you like more help with speeding up your store, just contact our customer support through in-app chat.

~ Julia

dogaccessories.pet

This app keeps getting better and better! These guys surely know what they are doing. Awesome help and definitely keeping their promise. My site loads much faster now thanks to their magic! LOL Many thanks, folks!

multivegans

Great app, is very easy to install.
Great support they helped me a lot!
For faster loading and better SCO.