TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, PNG to JPG

G-FORCE POWERSPORTS

The app was super simple to use and made a HUGE difference in load speed -
I did select the PNG background that was clear to be white - this caused an issue in my header, but I'm sure it is a simple fix - but just a heads up to really think about things like that when selecting that option.

*****UPDATE**** It was very easy to return that image to before the optimization - just opened the history and I saw the pic under Asset and hit one button and now its all fixed

GREAT APP!!

rückendoktor.com

very nice app - works like a charm. There is basicallyno loss in image quality, but the page load way faster than before.

Online-Mode

Thank you for a great App and lots of saved hours - 5 stars from us
As hoped it works perfectly and saves us a lot of working hours

Factory To Home

Useful support team. App seems to have great functions. I appreciate the guidance and the work they have put into it.

Omojjang

Decreased the load time from 4.02 to 1.63s after the optimization. On top of that, I had a great experience with the support team. Awesome. Couldn't be better!

Holsters Shop

Does what it claims and amazing customer service. Just go on. Setup and forget. Not tried the Preloading features yet! But would love to test on my site.

LillyPearlBeautyco.

I love that TinyIMG optimizes your images automatically. If I had to do it myself I'd never get around to it

Fluff Joy™

simple and easy to use, great customer service as well, super responsive, which is a plus because you can reach them anytime you have issues.

GOGOSHOP

One of the Shopify gurus suggested this app because I had website speed issues
I enjoyed this app, does bunch of things at once. Better than paying someone at fiverr. I would recommend this app.

Cardinal of Canada-US

One of the Shopify gurus suggested this app because I had website speed issues. I highly recommend it to because it worked. My website speed upload is now 50% quicker!