TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer | Reviews

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, PNG to JPG

Tanegro

Best customer support ever! I had a couple of issues, but they got sorted out quickly! The team have me several SEO advices on what could be fixed and I see improvements in SEO already! Will be using this app for life!

CorsetsNmore_USA

this is an amazing app and help me a lot. A free plan is also very good and gives you a 50/month. Thanks for the app

July 31, 2019

Thanks for the review!

If you need any help with your store SEO or site speed, just contact us through info@salessquad.co.uk or using our in-app customer chat!

Kubby&Co

So far ease of use, simple plug and play. Now we will see on the actual SITE performance, then I will rate the rest

July 30, 2019

Thanks for the review!

If you want help increasing your site performance, just contact us through our in-app customer chat or at info@salessquad.co.uk and we will help you improve It!

Waggy Ways

This app does a really good job at speeding up your site, image optimisation is really important and is definitely something they care about. Easy to use plus it does it automatically when you add new products!

TopFitnessDeal

It really help my sale to optimize image and increase my web page speed. TinyIMG Have a great team to help you out!

Motorcyclist

Great app for Image optimization! Julia was very helpful and the app setup was really easy! It took me a few minutes to set up and the optimization was completed in a few minutes also! I can already see that my site is faster and SEO increased!

Maître Philippe & Filles

This app is very good and it speeds up my page as I was waiting for. A good thing too is that they will soon add the Advanced WebP image compression. I can recommend this app for everyone. The support is fast and professional and answered my questions even on a Sunday. Thanks.

Ridge Runner Renaissance

Did exactly what it was supposed to do, optimize the images on the shopify store. Since pricing is based upon the total number of images in your store, including the theme, I made sure to delete unused themes prior to using the service. I suggest you do the same.

phonlel

Very useful, easy and cheap.

Wild Child Bikes

If you have good practices of images before you upload them you might not see much of savings. We saved 5mb over 532 images, which reassures that we had uploaded good content. Some shops that haven't paid attention to files when uploading will benefit greatly, Im sure of that.

The app does what it says it would does, can't discredit them for that. We are excited to convert to WebP when that is available.

I should note that it does run through all your files in your assets, not just ones live on your theme. So if you have past themes images in your assets or images you no longer need (holiday, slaes, etc.) it will optimize them.