TinyIMG SEO Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO Image Optimizer

by Sales Squad

SEO image & website optimization tool. ALT text, PNG to JPG.

Ledistic

gfgfgffghfghfghfgfhfhfghfhfghfhfghfhgfhgfghfhgfghfhgfhgfghfghfhgfghgfhfhfghjfhgfghjfghjfghgfghfghjfhjgfghjg

June 22, 2020

Hey!

If you would like help with our app and leave a more constructive review, feel free to contact our customer support! We will help you as much as we can!

Lick ‘er Lips Lip Balm

I guess it's doing what it's supposed to do. Not really sure though. this kind of stuff is still above my paygrade

Live Freedom Brand

I love this app works great for optimizing my product pics, I would definitely use this recommend them to my other business partners.

May 30, 2020

Thanks for the review!

What's missing from our app or what advice do you have for us as you say you love the app and It's a 4*, not a 5* review ?

Cotton Tail Shop

Good app, everything easy and automated, and cheaper than others similar apps, just don't understand few things.
I got the free plan (3 cent per img) and I've deactivated the automatic optimization just to study a strategy but when I've opened the app again I found a 3$ charge for an optimization that I didn't run, ok...I've checked what the app did, 125 images optimized, 3$ so probably 25 img didn't run a full optimization so they didn't charged as I read in the FAQ, but where are the 50 free optimizations?and is there a way to check the product img filename?

April 13, 2020

Thanks for the review!

As you picked the "Pay as you go" plan, you got 50 free optimizations and optimized 125 images. So we charged you 3 USD and added 100 credits to your account.

And you can view the optimized filename on the optimized segment by clicking "Details". The whole information is there!

~ Julia

NAIPO

nice app, a lot help, but not tinypng;s optimizer with low quality lose, that was excatly what we want

March 5, 2020

Thanks for the review!

We do not allow optimizing to lower quality as It would go against our view. We do not want to negatively impact your store ratings with low quality. We optimize to the max without any quality loss that is accepted by google and other search engines.

Loja Use Aí

Estou usando e até o momento está muito bem.
Muito simples de configurar e operar.
Só ele Recomendo.

March 5, 2020

Obrigado pela revisão!

Existe alguma maneira de melhorarmos ainda mais? Envie uma mensagem para nossa equipe de suporte ao cliente e teremos o prazer de ajudá-lo!

Wanderer's Outpost

A little confusing at launch but it added alt text to all images. My site's speed is testing at about the same even after using this program.

February 23, 2020

Thanks for the review!

If you want any more help with improving your site speed, just message us through our customer support chat and we will help you!

Classy verkkokauppa

Customer service was friendly and capable to solve my problem. App works as promised. However, there should be a possibility to use more variables than those four currently available, and therefore only four stars. You may count this as 4.5 :)

Wood Wood Toys

This app works well, I don't really think about it that much and I just let it do its thing in the background. Which is exactly what I want.

Gadget Funnel

It has made my site a bit faster. I was hoping for it to load a lot faster, but it still loads pages faster than it did before and I'm very happy about that. And I'll never have to worry about compressing future images because this app will do it for me....it really is a good app to have in my opinion.

Previous 1