TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. ALT, PNG to JPG, JSON LD.

Moon Led

At first glance it seemed like a complicated app. But its super easy! my site has become much faster in 5 minutes. I'm real.

Be Kind 2 Me

I was hesitant to utilize TinyIMG for the fear of causing issues with my site, as I am continuing to learn about website optimization and SEO. But I am totally impressed! Literally just a few minutes for the set up along with the image optimization and increase in website speed. Highly Recommend. :)

LifeTek

So far so good! I think this is a game changer. Small images with the same quality. Site speed is critical now a days

Lidia

I just installed the app. It makes it so easy to improve my store speed by compressing images. And it also generates alt texts quickly. Thanks to the customer service for their precious help and patience.

▷ Mydokidoki: Belleza y Skincare Coreano en Chile

Easy to use, Spanish available and súper fast!
Really a great price for all the things it provide. Recommended!

Nani?

Por ahora todo genial. El servicio al cliente es muy bueno. Me han atendido super rápido, para mañana espero los consejos para mi tienda.

Staartjes en Strikjes

Heel erg blij met deze app. Werkt goed! Mijn afbeeldingen zijn nu ook veel sneller te vinden in Google.

CLIO SASKIA

Immediate and appropriate recommendations - great service, exactly what I wanted! You also get to speak to a real person, which is very helpful.

BOKITTA

They took the time to listen to my problem and helped resolve my issue.
Great app with more than great support!

Amplis Online

Amazing app! Support is very helpful too. Really does improve your site speed, thanks for all your help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66