TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, PNG to JPG

4.9 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    95% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    5% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    (0)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

1 - 10 of 778 reviews

CottonCloud

ho usato questa app per velocizzare il mio sito, sembrerebbe funzionare. La consiglio vivamente a tutti coloro che hanno problemi con la velocità del proprio sito

Developer reply

September 27, 2021

Grazie per il tuo feedback! Se hai bisogno di ulteriori suggerimenti e trucchi sulla tua velocità, non esitare a contattare il nostro supporto clienti tramite la chat nell'app!

Brandavenue.dk

Super nem og brugervenlig app, derudover virkeligt søde supportere hvis man har brug for hjælp. Alt i alt meget tilfreds :)

Developer reply

September 27, 2021

Tak for din feedback! Virkelig glad for at du kan lide vores app!

Pearl Heart

When I started optimizing images on my site I noticed some products images disappeared, however I contacted their support team and they promptly found the issue which turned out to be Shopify's API. they were able to resume upload of the missing images and even helped me to make sure the images were displaying at the best resolution possible. Great support team and great app!

Developer reply

September 26, 2021

Thanks for the feedback and your patience! We Love customers like you!

Sabre Galactique

J'ai contacté plusieurs applications pouvant compresser des images car je voulais être certain qu'aucune ne peut compresser celles directement hébergées par Shopify et c'est bien le cas. Néanmoins, Tiny a le meilleur service client, c'est celui qui m'a répondu le plus rapidement (même le dimanche). Aussi, il faut savoir pour ceux qui font du SEO que si vous ne changez pas le nom des images via leur application, et que vous les compressez juste, les images auront malgré tout comme nom de fichier "ancien nom de fichier + une série de numéros". C'est embêtant mais on ne peut pas passer outre, quelle que soit l'application. C'est ce dernier point qui m'a fait supprimer l'application car je suis probablement un peu exigeant et il est important de le savoir d'installer l'application. Même si je ne ferai pas un bout de chemin avec cette application, elle reste la meilleure à mon goût pour la compression d'images et les seuls défauts qu'elle a sont aussi à retrouver dans les applications concurrentes. Un 5/5 mérité.

Developer reply

September 26, 2021

Merci pour votre retour! J'apprécie beaucoup!

ASPEN & GRIT -

I thought I would have to always run each image through Tiny Png the app. This saves me so much time!

Newagecrystal

I love this app MOST! THIS IS THE BEST APP I've ever had ! The assistant Julia is very helpful! I appreciate her so much!

Beauty Boxes by Anijah-Rose

I enjoy how easy it is to use and prices are amazing and are billed through Shopify! I am so excited to see the positive change.

Plain To Polished

I love that I just added TinyIMG, didn't have to do anything else and my site speed increased significantly. Great price too!!

The Prousen

This app is perfect. It has speed up my website a lot. I absolutely recommend this app, it works very well.

Masakali.co

Best App Ever.!Help a lot.
Same image Quality lower the size of images with ease
Quick Solution......

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78