TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. ALT, PNG to JPG, JSON LD.

Jody and Lara

I used this app to crush a huge number of Pics on my website to improve the loading speed on mobiles. Easy to understand and worked smoothly.

The Magpie Repository

Thank you, I needed to speed up my very slow shopify! All of my images are optimized and I really hope it brings in some new customers!

FrisktHjem

A must have app if you want to lower page speed and also get your products as "product tagged" images in google search. Also the customer service is quick to respond and very helpful. 10/10 :)

Fitbitbandjes.nl

All the features you need for SEO and image optimization. Customer service is amazing, nice and quick. Would recommend 100%.

Housekeeping Science

The application is great, as is the support. I am 100% satisfied with the performance of the application, it does what it says. I recommend with confidence!

Furry Buddy Shop

Really helped me to get more information and control of SEO , Alt text, filename etc on my shop https://furrybuddyshop.com and the customer service is great :-) App is high recommended

Price Connection

Great App and super easy to use. I highly recommend this app if your wanted to take a look at your traffic to see where it's coming from and watching how they shop.

ALL INDIE

Nothing to complain until now... Great support and high increase speed... Congrats for the team.....

Furvenzy

Awesome App and amazing customer service. I had a very pleasant experience using this app. Highly recommended.

Boutique Bubbles

Great app which is helping us reducing our images weight, therefore improving our page speed. Also great app which alerts you of broken links that we can manually redirect really easily.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73