Smart Inventory

Smart Inventory

by atomdot

Inventory Management, Demand Forecasting, Prevent Stock Out

Brooklyn Textiles

They worked with me to customize the pluing and made it exactly what is needed. I think ALL shops should have this pluing and I don't understand why they don't have it.

July 20, 2020

Thanks, glad to hear the new feature fits your needs :)

Halloween24x7

I love the app and its ability to project inventory so that I can focus on keeping just the right amount of inventory in stock.
The graphs that they use to represent each product movement provides a nice clear picture of individual product sales.

FpvFaster

This is the only inventory app I found to show me detailed trending of the all products. I can easily spot which products are performing and need to be reordered with correct suggested reorder quantity. Also I can see which products are not moving well so we can plan to promote.

These are the main needs for an inventory app. Though at the moment the app looks simple and developers may be working on new features, it is good enough for us to keep our inventory healthy. Actually they hit our real pain points as our products are very hard to predict their demand which comes and goes quickly all the time.

Andy is very helpful too and this is a bit shout out for him.