Smart Notifications

From $19/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 8, 2022

Fabulous app that has solved three big issues we have. Kieran has been very patient with us and has helped us out enormously so the support is second to none. The app is incredibly versatile and I would recommend to anyone without hesitation.

DID Electrical
Ireland
Time spent using app: 5 days
Smart Notifications replied November 28, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic review, I'm glad you're so happy with the app and our customer service.

October 19, 2022

We were looking for a way to send an email from our store to each customer after they placed an order on our Facebook channel and this app was able to do that seamlessly! We were able to customize the email exactly how we wanted it and tweak it as needed. The support on this app is incredible! Kieran set up my email notification template, answered all of my questions, and always got back to me so quickly. I'm so glad we found this app!

The Red Wagon
Time spent using app: 9 days
Smart Notifications replied October 19, 2022

Thank you so much for such a great review. We're glad the app has been such a success for you and your business and that you were pleased with our customer support. As always, don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

August 9, 2022

What an amazing app and customer service! Our brand needed to filter out customer payment and billing info and we were unable to do so with the Shopify user permissions, as it allowed our staff in training to see customer address, email, phone, payment info etc. This way we were able to hide some confidential information until our staff in training is actually hired. Extremely useful and responsive customer service 10/10 recommend!

Thrifts + Threads
Time spent using app: 1 day
May 24, 2022

Great app from a great team. As orders are handled by different teams determined by product type and location we have been able to use the app to automate fulfilment requests.

Quanto Stores
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 6, 2022

This app is absolutely incredible. We originally installed it to delay sending customer feedback emails after purchase, as well as vendor notifications on our orders. Since then have founds hundreds of different ways we can use this tool to make our experience for customers superior! It has a simple interface and is easy to use from the outset. What's more is the customer support for this app is excellent, Keiran was very quick to respond to our queries and suggest ways of getting the most from the app. Highly recommended - 5 stars!

Triplace