Product Description Icons

100,000+ icons to highlight features & improve store design

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Icons for ecommerce

Leinwandbildwelt

Location Germany

Ich verwende die App zurzeit im kostenlosen Plan und bin hoch zufrieden. Mit der App konnte ich bisher viele Faktoren in meinen Produkten anzeigen.

October 7, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

YEPSS

Great App, I found this app is much much better compare with my pervious app. This app loads very quick, meet all my needs, and so many nice icons. Support is very quick and helpful, very happy with all.

October 2, 2021

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Wassersport-Druck

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App. And the best: it loads very fast on product pages. You can set everything you want to. Very good.

September 12, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Princess Treatment Only

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great support, needed help with an update and I was responded to and assisted in less than 24 hours. Perfect app for our needs.

August 5, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of using the Smart Product Description Icons app.

Aura Cosmetics Company

Time spent using app About 2 months

It's a great app with thousands of icons to choose from. I was specifically looking for an app that i could use with my store to highlight key features of my products. Super easy, simple to set-up and it looks great. The customer service is amazing too. I had a slight issue as i made a mistake with the installation so i deleted the app so i could reinstall it. One of their customer services reps emailed me within minutes asking if i needed any help which i did. I told them the issue i was having and they resolved it within minutes. I Highly recommend this application.

July 19, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

Darts Online

Location Australia

I have trialed a few badge apps and this is by far the best. The support team are amazing and we're always happy to help me. The app is solid and doesn't slow the site down like other similar apps do. Highly recommend.

July 19, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

Plush in a Rush

You may need a little help from the developers to make it look and behave just right, but they are very quick and helpful and got me up and running within one biz day. The app had everything I needed: upload my own pic, tooltip mouse over, link on click and special rules.

June 30, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you trying out the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Bells N Whistles

We wanted to highlight the selling points of our products using icons. This app was perfect for it. It was all the imaginable targeting options with a huge library of free icons. We are also using the badges option to highlight the products on collection pages. Great app!

June 30, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Fabriclore

Location India

This app covers pretty much everything in one app that many other apps are doing put together. Needless to say that support is super responsive and the team is open to suggestions, feedback, and improvements.

June 22, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a good review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

And our team has already started working on your suggestions. You will soon see them implemented in the app.

The Perfect Touch of Home

we have been using this app for about 6 months now and its really easy to set up each highlight. it looks really professional and helps customers to see the benefits of each product quickly

April 21, 2021