Product Description Icons

Product Description Icons

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
December 10, 2020

I wish I could post the screenshot as proof. Our site www.henrybags.co.uk was doing ok. I knew there was something missing... it was the icons. Simply allowing people to visually see that we offered returns and free shipping was ok good, but now we can visually tell people model fitnent and also size etc. I imagine that there is a icon for any industry on this. I never failed to find the one that I needed. Easy to use? Yes... I’m an idiot.. and I managed without any support. So the final score? It’s only been a week but I have a 44% increase in sales, maybe it’s because it’s Xmas... no... I have careful monitored this.. my conversion of visitors to ales rate has increased by 2.2%... the only thing gay I have done is installed this app. My conversion rate is now at 8.8% Thank you so much and I can’t wait to add new icons to my up and coming items... items that we can afford to stick because of the increase in sales

HenryBags
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 8, 2020

I love this app! There are tons of choices for icons so you can make it fit your store aesthetic easily. When I was having trouble reinstalling the app, I reached out to support and they helped me that same day! Definitely recommend this app! 10/10 gets the job done for me.

Gothic Lamb
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 4, 2020

Enhorabuena a los desarrolladores por la aplicación. En ella hay multitud de iconos que podemos poner en nuestras tiendas y personalizar. Me lo han sincronizado ellos mismos al momento. Muchas gracias por todo.

Tuinga
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 30, 2020

I wanted to give highlights to every feature of my products and it was really easy with SPD! They are very helpful and actually did the coding themselves. I wanted badges too and they gave me the same quick courteous support. I love my highlights and badges, they add a lot to the attractiveness of my products.

The Organic Wine Store
Time spent using app: 21 days
November 25, 2020

Great service, very quick, friendly, loving it. I wrote them to fix smart box a few times for me, i wasnt sure where to put it. Guys were super fast with response and their work. Thanks so much, great product too.

Velvettya
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited October 20, 2020

Very easy if you are just looking to make custom icons whether its for logistics or product features.

Curren Watch Group
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 12, 2020

When I needed help they fixed the problem ASAP! Great App and excellent customer service. 5 Stars!!

kimberlycompanies
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 11, 2020

We had some trouble implementing the highlight box in the right places, so we contacted the team if they could help us. After the first change the highlight box was in the wrong place, what resulted in it showing up at random places. However, we e-mailed the team about it and they directly answered and changed it for us. Mainly their quick replies and showing expertise is what makes me give 5 stars.

Diamond Painting Fans
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 3, 2020

It took me a while to find an app that does what I needed but this one works perfectly. I can add custom tags to all my products and use both my own icons as well as the icons provided by SMART PRODUCT DESCRIPTION. There's still a lot of features that can be added to this app, but for a start it's just perfect.

Willpower Running
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited August 27, 2020

I got this app up and running in no time at all and that even included support adding the code which is a free service they offer. Definitely recommend, loads of icons to choose from looks good on the product page.

Timeless Tees