Product Description Icons

100,000+ icons to highlight features & improve store design

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Icons for ecommerce

Gothic Lamb

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app! There are tons of choices for icons so you can make it fit your store aesthetic easily. When I was having trouble reinstalling the app, I reached out to support and they helped me that same day! Definitely recommend this app! 10/10 gets the job done for me.

Tuinga

Location Spain

Enhorabuena a los desarrolladores por la aplicación. En ella hay multitud de iconos que podemos poner en nuestras tiendas y personalizar. Me lo han sincronizado ellos mismos al momento. Muchas gracias por todo.

The Organic Wine Store

I wanted to give highlights to every feature of my products and it was really easy with SPD! They are very helpful and actually did the coding themselves. I wanted badges too and they gave me the same quick courteous support. I love my highlights and badges, they add a lot to the attractiveness of my products.

Velvettya

Location Spain

Great service, very quick, friendly, loving it. I wrote them to fix smart box a few times for me, i wasnt sure where to put it. Guys were super fast with response and their work. Thanks so much, great product too.

Curren Watch Group

Very easy if you are just looking to make custom icons whether its for logistics or product features.

kimberlycompanies

Time spent using app About 1 year

When I needed help they fixed the problem ASAP! Great App and excellent customer service. 5 Stars!!

Diamond Painting Fans

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

We had some trouble implementing the highlight box in the right places, so we contacted the team if they could help us. After the first change the highlight box was in the wrong place, what resulted in it showing up at random places. However, we e-mailed the team about it and they directly answered and changed it for us. Mainly their quick replies and showing expertise is what makes me give 5 stars.

Willpower Running

Location Germany

It took me a while to find an app that does what I needed but this one works perfectly. I can add custom tags to all my products and use both my own icons as well as the icons provided by SMART PRODUCT DESCRIPTION. There's still a lot of features that can be added to this app, but for a start it's just perfect.

Timeless Tees

I got this app up and running in no time at all and that even included support adding the code which is a free service they offer. Definitely recommend, loads of icons to choose from looks good on the product page.

MyPistachio

I just started using it, and I'm already delighted with the functionality. Reasonable price and high quality. Thank you, because it was a long time for such a plug and it was hard to find something that would meet the requirements, which does not cost a fortune for the premium version (which is important when you are just starting to build a store).

1 2 3 5 Next