4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing product page organization and professionalism with features like custom and static tabs. Despite minor slow loading times, its performance is generally good. The support team is recognized for their quick and effective responses. Merchants find the app affordable and valuable, often noting an increase in conversion rates. Benefits include automatic tab generation based on HTML triggers and improved user experience.

January 18, 2024

So easy to use and looks great on our store. Support is super quick and friendly whenever I had a question. Highly recommend!!

LSJ
About 5 years using the app
TK Digital replied January 22, 2024

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write such an awesome review - we appreciate that. Our top priorities are simple usage and your satisfaction, and we are happy to reach both!

If you need further assistance - feel free to contact our 24/7 support.

Best regards,
The TK Digital team.

October 4, 2023

I've had this app for a number of years and it has been great for my website. I never had any issues until recently I noticed my product descriptions weren't showing on my product pages which is what I use the app for. I reached out to support and they responded immediately. They found the issue wasn't with their app but with leftover code from another app I had uninstalled. They removed the bit of code that was causing the issue and fixed the problem within 25 minutes of my initial email reporting the problem. Amazing customer service!! I was so stressed and panicking and they saved my day! It's obvious they care immensely for their customers. Can't recommend them enough!

The Lovely Rose Apothecary
Over 4 years using the app
November 15, 2023

These guys are the best! Extremely responsive and knowledgeable. Recommend very very much.

The Jewelry Type
About 2 months using the app
September 12, 2023

Great app, works exactly as I needed to have tabs for delivery info and an FAQ on each product I sell. Very easy to use too, and when I did have a small issue, the support was brilliant, which I find very reassuring when using apps on my store.

Semofied
Over 4 years using the app
November 27, 2023

Amazing app and great support when I was not sure on how to work some sizes out.

Mini Marvels
Netherlands
About 6 hours using the app
November 10, 2023

I have had very responsive support from the SmartTabs team. Brilliant, thank you!

Choice Garden Buildings
15 days using the app
October 26, 2023

The TK Digital team is so helpful and kind!

Gamer Gadgetry
7 months using the app
August 12, 2023

Excellent support! Top tier experience, easy to use and customize, Thank you!

-Nigel @Breathe Naturals Deodorant

Breathe Naturals Deodorant
Over 2 years using the app
March 20, 2023

Been using smart tabs for quite a while, really helps to keep all the details we need on the product pages more organised.
Just had a technical question and they responded very quickly to help me resolve the issue.
Thanks for the great support for your app.

BRICKTANKS
Almost 2 years using the app
February 14, 2024

Have been using this App for some time and I love it. Very easy and simple to use. THANK YOU

La Paper Passion
TK Digital replied February 16, 2024

Hi,

Thank you for the warm words - we highly appreciate it!

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any help! We are here 24/7 to assist.

Best regards,