Smart Wishlist , 143 reviews

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that allows customers to easily favorite items without an account, especially beneficial for larger stores. It's praised for its compatibility with various themes, speed efficiency, and valuable analytics data. The app is customizable and easy to install, with developers offering free installation assistance. Merchants also highlight the exceptional customer service, affordability, and marketing opportunities through wishlist sharing.

June 11, 2017

Happy with this app. Have tried other wishlist apps and this one is the best!

Test4rr
About 2 months using the app
June 8, 2017

Great app, easy to use and fantastic support.

Titania Creations
Almost 3 years using the app
May 25, 2017

The app is perfect and has lots of features. The support is incredible and has gone way beyond my expectations. Nothing has been too small or large to action. They worked to fully integrate the app into my theme - and it looks and works flawlessly.

I highly recommend this app.

Blissfullight
Almost 4 years using the app
May 24, 2017

One of the best support teams I've ever expierenced. Great app as well.

Couple Wear
Over 1 year using the app
May 8, 2017

The app functions perfectly and the support was amazing. I tried this app when support for another similar app didn't even reply to my emails. The smart wishlist team were very efficient and quick and installed the app for me, also customising it to fit in with the exact look I wanted for our website design.

Dark Fashion Clothing
6 months using the app
May 4, 2017

Loving the wishlist functionality that Webmarked.net provides my customers. They even set it up for my shop! Thanks.

Theratek
3 days using the app
April 30, 2017

This app is incredible. And the customer service is unparalleled the founder is available at all hours and goes above and beyond to help. He is one of the most skilled coders I have come across out of all of the apps we have ever installed.

Not only that but he has helped us find and fix other unrelated errors on our store. Even ones that Shopify support was unable to figure out.

This is an app you need in your store. Giving customers the option to be able to save and come back to items they like has boosted our sales. Incredible!

Candice Galek
Founder

Bikini Luxe Swim
Over 3 years using the app
April 27, 2017

I was looking for the best wishlist App and found this to be the best solution to the best price. The product is great and we got super quick and very serviceminded support.

Mandig
Denmark
11 months using the app
April 26, 2017

We are loving this app! Support got back with us super quick. Highly Recommend!

Jere Global
3 months using the app
April 25, 2017

Very easy to implement. Nice features. You can place the Whislist icon in many places. Just waiting for the automation email too.

Republicabio