Smart Size Chart & Size Guide

Stunning size charts to increase sales and reduce returns.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BAFALUC

Location Cyprus

This app is amazing! Very easy to set it up. Exactly what I wanted. Also, customer service is exceptional. Thank you so much.

June 8, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am delighted to read it. We keep in touch!

bigntallpk

Location Pakistan

The customer support has been marvelous. App has sufficient functionality and fulfills our requirements.

June 4, 2022

Thank you very much for the recognition. It means a lot us! It was a pleasure helping you. Have great day!

tinatily

Location Australia

The app is perfect and totally free, it works fast and adaptable to anything you need to do with size-charts. The support service always answers and helps you with any inconvenience. I had a little compatibility issue installing it and they fixed it quickly. If you need size-charts, it is the indicated tool. Thanks for all!

May 31, 2022

Thank you very much for the great review and specially for the great collaboration with you. I wish you all the best and many successful sales!!

NOWGONOW Online Cycling Shop

Location China
Time spent using app About 7 hours

The best simple size recommendation in the free one. Even if it is free, their service is very good. Helped me solve some problems. I recommend +++++.

nothosaur

Location China

nice
I encountered some questions, and the customer service Helen patiently helped me answer them. thank you very much! This app is free, thanks a lot!

May 19, 2022

Thank you very much for using our app and reaching out to us! I am truly glad that we could help you. ☺️

Latrendzés

Location Australia

Initially I was a bit concerned as this is a new app and there were no much reviews. But, now I have no doubts. Other businesses should know about it. Because, some of the other apps charge monthly, to provide the features which this app provides free of charge with excellent service. Also, the customer support is excellent. I have asked to do customised images for size guides. They got my requirement and delivered it very fast with highest quality and standard, free of charge. Very happy and best of luck for future developments!

April 13, 2022

Thank you very much for your nice review! It was our pleasure to help you.

Beaters Sneakers

Location France

Easy to use app to show up a customizable size chart. The team gives you a responsive support in case you need any help! They are working on improving it. Good app to start with you online store! Plus it's free for now -)

April 4, 2022

Thank you very much! It means a lot to be able to provide an outstanding service. Thank you for the great collaboration!

Garçon Underwear | Best Gay Men's Underwear & Swimwear

Amazing app and support. First, the app is the best looking one I found for size charts. It's modern and very intuitive to use. The app allows to create different charts for each products. And it's FREE!! 5 stars!

March 30, 2022

Thank you very much for your great feedback. It was a pleasure to help you and I’m happy that you are satisfied with the final result!

VINVERSE

They have the best customer support I've ever had. They are very responsible for what they are doing. Helen is a great support, She is very nice. I hope many people would use this amazing smart size chart. Thanks!

March 16, 2022

Thank you so much for the great review! It was our pleasure to support you and we are delighted to see SmartSize charts in your store. We are always here in case you need any help.

DASTAN

Location India

This is the best app for size chart! The design is minimal and elegant. Helen from the support team gave us top notch solutions for our problems. Would definitely recommend using this app.

March 14, 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review!

We are glad that you like the App and found our support helpful. We are also delighted to see that you are using the beautiful designs that we created. The store looks awesome!