Smile

Smile

by ShopPad Inc.

The most fun and effective way to get reviews on your products

Buckaroo Bling

I just installed the app a week ago, so there is not much to review. Installation process is fairly easy, although it requires inserting some code into one's Shopify Theme (I am NOT a coder). I like the concept of the app, but there is no way (e.g. emails to buyers asking for review) to encourage shoppers to leave reviews. I'll see how long it takes for someone to leave our first review.

The Kettle Gourmet

Excellent customer service. They helped me install SMILE within 1 day of my email because I had difficulty installing it.

Peapod Hollow Shop

Just had it added to my store love the look and feel of it. Really believe its going to be a great asset for me! Very fast service!! would give it six stars if I could.

Kitadake for travellers

¡Muy visual y simpático! Es sencillo de utilizar e invita al visitante a decir su opinión de forma intuitiva. Me gusta.

BEBA Botanica

I needed a bit of help installing - it was a bit to techinical for me to do myself - but the installation service was super efficient - can't want to see this app in action !

Because We Celebrate Women

I love how it makes reviews so easy with just a single click plus it looks super cool. Great customer service too!

sugar and spice crafts

I love this app, after all it’s what we use in so much communication.
I had a little trouble installing it (my age) but I reached out to the developers and they sorted it for me in super quick time.
Excellent service
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Fashka

Just started using this app and looks real good till now.

Lets see how it performs after some time.

Artouchmedia

i believe its a great way to upgrade your products, that s what i needed, to see what people like, just started it and hope its gonna be great!

CHARLESCVVONLINEST

Thanks a lot for free installation service. Now i can get customer's revieuw on each product. Iwill beter if you can notify via email directly after request job is done for checking.
Great job so far.