Smile

Smile

by ShopPad Inc.

The most fun and effective way to get reviews on your products

CHARLESCVVONLINEST

Thanks a lot for free installation service. Now i can get customer's revieuw on each product. Iwill beter if you can notify via email directly after request job is done for checking.
Great job so far.

Detangled

Loved the fact that with this app you could skip the manual copy-paste of code snippets into your Theme, the app devs suggest they do it themselves and the setup instructions are very clear. Quick email response from support team if you have questions.

Holakase

Great service for installlation, I asked them if they could do it for me and they did it with no charge! And it's a great feature to have in your store because you can decide which emojis to use!!

Obsort

The app is great and for a free product you can't go wrong. The emoji's look beautiful on mobile as well. Simple to install and nice design .

STREET MODE ™

We Use Our Page Streetmodestore.com Working Well ! Thank you Guys

Regards

meggylapz

I don't usually give reviews but this apps pretty dope. It's simple and to the point plus it's easy to use!

SNUG

Excellent customer service, especially considering that the app is free. Loved the concept, decided to download as a way to our increase customer engagement. However, the app would not work on my store. I emailed their support and within 24 hours they had inserted the code for me on my theme, and even added a faster loading script to ensure it loads quicker on my product pages. Huge thanks to Abby @ Smile for her fantastic customer service!

Virgo Herbals

Customer service is excellent, free app which eases stress on new shopify store owners ...
I am just a little confused how it works... i can't find the review part on my page..
Is it after customers buy products it will pop up or its supposed to be with the main product..
Kindly advise..
Great job by the way..
Thanks...

Pimp My Phone

Great app if you're looking for a unique way to leave reviews and make your store stand out. And their customer service is more than willing to help you set it up properly in your store when requested. 5 out of 5!

SCANDINORDIC.com

It's a great app, looks fantastic. The challenge is to encourage visitors and social followers to use it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10