Smile

Smile

by ShopPad Inc.

The most fun and effective way to get reviews on your products

Skyrichs Deals

works great. looks good. had them do the set up. was done quick and professional. def worth checking it out.

softlek

I use this app to make reviews it's so great and I like how the support team was too fast to implement it in my store

My Personal Passion

It was easy to install, I like that the app promotes reactions and reviews from my customer and I like that it is free.

Fancy Orange

Don't worry about installation their customer support are good and friendly. App easy to navigate and presentable.

My Bohemian

Have had app a few days now, does what it says it would. Emoji widget is visible, was simple to install. Good support

OraaMe

They was quick to assist me with the setup and I love the results.

South Coast Trading Post

I really like this app, it installed quickly and has really made my website look more friendly! and best of all it is FREE!!!

Erikas Garderob

:-)
Very good app, that seems to be usefull... I will try it out....
.... . .. . . . . .. .. . . . . .

Charm & Ko. Doll Store

非常にいいとおもいます。インストールも簡単だし、見た目も綺麗。
ただ、ペースト対象のファイルはインストラクションと違い、product_template.liquidでした。記事への実装も同じようにArticle_template.liquidでした。おすすめです。

Saffron Trends

This is a really cool feature to have. It gives a friendly and happy feel to the product page. Definitely helps in engaging customers. Also, they helped me install the feature from their end. Fully satisfied.

Previous 1 3 4 5