Smile

The most fun and effective way to get reviews on your products

Price: Free

dregalshop

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

©madragora

Location Hungary

Thank you, great job. I'm happy and I think that's a good idea. This app is a great way to get quick feedback.

Numérique Shop

Location France

Application fantastique qui fonctionne parfaitement !
On peut paramétrer beaucoup de choses, c'est frais, sympa et utile.
Merci aux développeurs pour avoir fait une application top.

Addicted Collectibles and Gifts

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like this app and I think it is simple and easy to use and we can see instant reactions to visitors for each product or posts with stats without them taking time to do a formal review, I would suggest that if we can have more choice of emoji set for more unique customization as well can change the sizes to suite individual needs for the sites.

Sprytrend

Location Singapore

I love this app, looks really cool. Tho, how can I make the emojis placed in product page even smaller? Thanks . . . . Update1: Support(Jordin Smith) has been very patience and helpful on above request. . . . . Final update: The imojis are now fixed the way I want them and the supports are very very helpful. It looks really cool. Love it.

Unisex Accessories 2020

Location Bulgaria

Good App! Best Support! Really fast response on their side. Good Job Jordin! If you'd like to have more customer engagement then add this app your Shopify profile.

Handmade In Conifer

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a really neat app to add to my store! What an easy way for customers to leave quick feedback! The installation was simple and it worked immediately. I had customers start using it right away! These are the same customers who are impossible to get to leave reviews. Thanks for providing such a useful app for free!! cheers, cynthia

nichelanderson

Time spent using app About 1 year

I really LOVE this app and so thankful it is a free verison for newbees. It is easy to install and really nice on pages to have that social proof. I highly recommend and thanks to the developers!

Buckaroo Bling

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just installed the app a week ago, so there is not much to review. Installation process is fairly easy, although it requires inserting some code into one's Shopify Theme (I am NOT a coder). I like the concept of the app, but there is no way (e.g. emails to buyers asking for review) to encourage shoppers to leave reviews. I'll see how long it takes for someone to leave our first review.

The Kettle Gourmet

Location Singapore

Excellent customer service. They helped me install SMILE within 1 day of my email because I had difficulty installing it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11