Emojis are a fast, frictionless way to let customers review your store's products
Emojis can convey so much more than words. Customers can express their feelings like excitement, love or happiness
Boost Social Proof
Getting customers to leave reviews can be challenging, but Smile gets 10x more reviews than traditional text reviews
Let your customers leave fun and useful feedback on products through the universal language of emojis. Boosting engagement is now easy as pie!
- Build trust and boost conversion rates by showcasing reactions on your products from real customers
- Easy to use, mobile friendly design
- Get quick feedback and easily see which products are customer favorites
- Let your customers express feelings like excitement, love or happiness
- Emojis are a fast, frictionless way to let your customers review your store's products
- Maximize retention and boost engagement in a new, creative way
New emojis added
Have questions? Need help? Our support team is here to assist you every step of the way! ShopPad is based in California and we offer toll-free phone, chat, and email support Monday - Friday, 10am to 6pm PT.
Expert Install Service available for this app! Our award-winning customer success team will be happy to install and configure Smile for your store 100% free.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 30 reviews
Most recent reviews
Vegan Hearts Club
Easy to install. Easy to configure. Works well with the free theme I'm using. I believe my customers will enjoy being able to give this kind of feedback using emojis. Time will tell.
CHICYOGA & ROOTS
I use this app to help me give customers a fun and familiar way to rate items. It was nice that the app was integrated for me! Definitely recommend.
A fun app, super easy to install and use. It would be more valuable if I could see a report or dashboard to compare the results between products, collections or blogs. A way to see which are performing better from a sentiment view, to help potentially tweak my offerings.