SMS Marketing Automation

SMS Marketing Automation

by MessageMedia

Abandoned Cart, Winback & SMS Text Message Marketing Campaigns

Alfie's Food Co.

This app helps me recover between over 30% of abandoned carts. I use the winback feature to set reminders before the buying cycle when I believe my customers would be running low of the product. SMS works like a charm.

June 23, 2020

That's great to hear, Alfie's! We think the winback feature is a great option for all stores to come back for more, and a 30% abandoned cart recovery is a brilliant result.
I look forward to trying the nut butters!
- MessageMedia

K9 Katering

This app is great. It's really easy to send out SMS's to your customers. We have been able to re-engage with our customers with an easy to set up popup to capture phone numbers and to offer discounts. It's also very handy that you send abandoned cart reminders to customers. Highly recommend.

February 19, 2020

Thanks for the kind words, K9 Katering. What a great store! Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.
- MessageMedia

bon-biz

Missing money I buy $ 15 credit that never appeared on my account moreover NO SUPPORT ANY HELP the support indicated on the application redirects me to shopify support .... run away from this app

February 18, 2020

Hi Sami – We’re sorry to hear that you have had issues with our app. We will be reaching out to you directly. MessageMedia

Gladiator Fitness

doesn't support the latest version of Safari on macOS, therefore the app is fairly useless as I am required to switch between browsers

November 18, 2019

Hi Gladiator Fitness, We’re sorry to hear that. We’re having trouble replicating this issue as the latest version of Safari is a supported browser (on both Windows and Mac). We’ve tried to call as we’d love to learn more and see what we can do to resolve this for you as a priority. Hope to speak soon.
Kind regards, the MessageMedia team.

z.concept

Really simple app for SMS based marketing to re-engage customers with an easy to set up popup to capture phone numbers

Thanks z.concept!

House of Heels

Found it straight forward to get going and have since bumped up by sales conversion rate quite substantially just by setting up the abandoned card reminders.

November 18, 2019

Thanks for the feedback House of Heels. We hope that SMS Marketing Automation keeps your sales up!

Furgo Australia

I've found this app really useful in both collecting mobile numbers and opt-ins for future SMS campaigns, but also to send abandoned cart reminders to my customers who didn't get to the checkout process and those who didn't compete the checkout process.

November 18, 2019

Thanks for the review Furgo. You have a great looking shop and we hope to see the reminders keeping your sales strong.