MessageMedia: SMS Marketing

MessageMedia: SMS Marketing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
December 20, 2022

Great app, and really incredible team who are so responsive to troubleshooting any issues and made the onboarding absolutely seamless!

Kip&Co
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 31, 2022

Great user interface! MessageMedia's customer success is team is top notch, big shout out to Lawrence S for his continued guidance.

iTechworld
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 1, 2022

Amazing app amd good customer support, very helpful. Cheaper than other SMS apps I have seen. I reccomend all to

Just Italy
Time spent using app: 6 days
June 20, 2022

These guys are awesome! My Abandoned Cart automation has a consistent ROI of 17,000% Thanks so much

Privacy.clo
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 17, 2022

The app was amazing used it for a month but now $20 is stuck on my account and I can't use it. every time I try to send it says "cannot send try again later". I messaged customer service and their asking for a customer ID I can't find.

BriiBoutique.llc
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 7, 2021

Love this app! Has helped me close more sales. Great customer service that helped me get set-up. Cheaper than other SMS apps out there.

crispycrunch snacks
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited April 16, 2021

Downloaded this app to increase my brand awareness and generate lost sales, was very surprised how easy it was to get started and set up. Primarily use it for win back and abandoned cart which has been very successful to date. I recommend all to use this app as part of their business.

Disti
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 10, 2021

Awesome customer service, but an even better product. Was super easy to setup and the results were fantastic :) I saw a 3x cart abandonment improvement!

Bella Sangría
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 3, 2020

Cart abandonment SMS works well. Good customer support, very helpful. Cheaper than other SMS apps I've seen.

Solomon Kosher Butcher
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
MessageMedia replied August 3, 2020

Thanks for the review, Solomon Kosher Butcher!
We've been working hard on improving the app, and we're thrilled to hear that cart abandonment is working well for you.
- MessageMedia

June 23, 2020

This app helps me recover between over 30% of abandoned carts. I use the winback feature to set reminders before the buying cycle when I believe my customers would be running low of the product. SMS works like a charm.

Alfie's Food Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 month
MessageMedia replied June 23, 2020

That's great to hear, Alfie's! We think the winback feature is a great option for all stores to come back for more, and a 30% abandoned cart recovery is a brilliant result.
I look forward to trying the nut butters!
- MessageMedia