Drive Results that Matter
Deploy the Snap Pixel to measure and optimize towards actions that matter most to your business.
Reach the perfect audience
Target new and existing customers taking valuable actions on your website.
Create Shoppable Ads
Build engaging Snap Ads, Story Ads and Collection Ads easily by syncing your products to catalogs in Snapchat's Ad Manager.
About Snapchat Ads
What is Snapchat?
- Snapchat is a mobile application which allows users to quickly communicate with one another, share experiences, and discover new content.
What is Snapchat for Business?
- Snapchat for Business allows advertisers of any size to engage meaningfully with Snapchat's user base.
- Advertisers can build a variety creatives ranging from Snap Ads, Lenses, Filters, and many more.
- Advertisers can manage advertisements, view reports, and gain meaningful insights all within Snapchat Ads Manager.
How does the Shopify app Help?
- The Shopify app was developed to quickly integrate two important Snapchat for Business products — Pixel & Product Catalogs.
- Snap Pixel allows advertisers to measure the effectiveness of their campaigns on Snapchat. The Pixel will allow advertisers to attribute purchases to previous advertisements and provide metrics like ROAS (return-on-ad-spend).
- The Snap Shopify App is a tool to allow advertisers to easily and quickly deploy the Snap Pixel.
- We recommend after installing the Pixel advertisers simply test the pixel functionality to ensure the pixel is firing on appropriate events.
- Please note the app does not fire all possible pixel event types and contain all optional parameters. By implementing the Shopify Pixel app the following data fields will be passed to Snap:
- Event types: ADD_CART, PAGE_VIEW, PURCHASE, VIEW_CONTENT, SIGN_UP, SEARCH
- Parameters: search_string, item_ids, number_items, currency, price, sign_up_method, and transaction_id
- User Data: SHA256 hashed email address, SHA256 hashed phone number
- If advertisers would like to omit certain event types or parameters, the advertiser should implement Pixel directly.
- Connecting your store to Snapchat syncs products from your store into a new Snapchat product catalog.
- Catalogs can only be created in organizations in which you are an administrator.
- Products from your store will be synced into a catalog in the organization you select.
- You can use this catalog to easily build engaging Shoppable product ads targeted at the Snapchat’s audience.
Overall rating Based on 10 reviews
Most recent reviews
I tried it and would never use it again. Story too long to write here, but summation, in one word would be "rip-off". I allotted $60 for 3 days. I tried to change $ amount $5, but APP would keep changing it back to $20. After they practically stold $120 from my PayPal account. I finally had to cancel Credit Card because they had no number to call on web-site and e-mail response that did not resolve any issues rather made it more aggravating. I removed APP and called Shopify for Help after seeing no Support number and Shopify found it odd that SNAPCHAT was charging me off of Shopify's Platform. In other words no record of APP. The email response from were made up screen prints saying I picked 10 days. Then the next email said I did not have an end date. WOW just Ridiculous. Never Again. Shopify should remove APP.
first off this tool is amazing I use it for my other brands, not through Shopify. it's not that great here, from experience just goto snap directly there is more options way better than this app on Shopify, there are not enough options here as well as the technical portions of the app never experienced problems directly from snap
Same as everyone else, multiple tries to create an ad with an error of "Sorry, we couldn't process your request. Please try again later." 3 separate ads each attempted at least 24 hours apart. Clearly an app released too soon. Hopefully at some point they will release something that works since it's much more labor intensive to create an ad directly on snapchat.
Thank you for the feedback and sorry for the inconvenience. We did a quick check of your account and it appears that you were able to successfully create ads. Please reach out to us if you encounter issues in the future.