Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

The Bellatique

I like the app but still confused about the ads but I am trying to figure it out more in term of business.

plushpurplestore

I like it, haven't tried it yet but the connection was pretty quick, hope t will work, fingers crossed.

Cezar House

no more experience,but a want to start with snapchat to see how the customer will come to buy in my cezarhouse store with out problem

Lily K Lashes

I will use this app to help promote my business and increase my audience. with the help of Shopify and snapchat.

1Coco Bomb

I used this app to help me connect with customers in hopes to drive sales. I am very interested in their feed back.

love + love win

IM PRETTY NEW USING SNAP ADDS AND IM HAVIND A LITTLE DIFFICULTIES TO RUN A SIMPLE APPS , BUT IT SEEMS THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE CREATE ADS WITH OUT CVOMPLICATIONES , WILL SEE ;)

freshandkewl

so far i did not come across some difficulties yet in my use of the app therefor i have no formal complain about it.

Aqaro

i used this app for the first time and it is really easy to use. i have just started using so will have to see what happens and feedback

Barcode

Absolutely love Snapchat Ads. The setup process with the app made it really easy, the ad account approval was quick, and the results have been great.

Crowned Beauty

it was an easy set up and i personally enjoy using snapchat! no business account set up needed which is nice to not have to go through that hassel.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43