Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Konstanze Balanced Boutique

This will be my first time to use this app for my business. I hope it brings me potential customers. Wish me well.!! This is something I will continue to use to market on my personal snapchat account.

LR Rivera

some time is hard to get thing from snpchat but i like the app is super good app. I hope my Buises go good

Klenchwilliams

Very self explanatory, easy to use even though i am still getting use to navigating through it, but so far i'm loving the result

Mafia House

It works well so far, I haven't tried the Ads but I'm going to, however, everything looks great and easy to use.

Dae’sBlushChic’

I like this app because it helped me to grow my business tremendously well. I'd like if it didn't charge so much though.

Olivier LIGNON

Je possède un site de vente de bijoux pour motards et de ce faite j'aimerais vendres par votre site merci

Prestige World Wide

I have not ran a campaign yet so i think its a bit odd to ask for a review before i have something to give a review on other than signing up.

Sass on it

Very easy to set up. Also I hope that I can get sales from using this app, it was and is very difficult to get people.

T-Volution

Just testing this method of advertising out to see how successful it can be. It appeared as though we had already set up the ad but as we have come back in to check there were more steps so this was a little confusing.

DEMI GAWDZ

I loved the set up with this the only thing that i didnt like was that when I was creating my first ad it gave me an option to create my add a certain way with a character block which is against policy... i should not be given options that would put my account in jeapardy otherwise easy peasy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37