Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap Ads

Grow your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Love Theory In Action

This was the easiest app setup yet! Account setup, ad setup, and pixel creation were seamless. Ad creation was so simple!

BrothersUnita Projection lamp

平台间的服务导航结构非常不清晰。新手操作起来非常麻烦,就一个扣款账号来说,搞半天都没找到合适的FAQ入口,太麻烦了,这个是广告发布的关键,创建广告的时候就应该有这样的提示或者链接让创建者能获取到足够的信息,否则广告创建完成后还要求这个那个信息填写,太浪费时间,同时平台很有可能失去客户,太麻烦的操作流程让客户觉得非常反感,干嘛不在shopify上直接扣除呢?

Organik Beauty

I used this app to set up my new business account ads manager and it was pretty easy and simple to use.

WICK'D YYC

Easy to setup and get started! A couple of clicks and you are on your way to advertising right in shapchat!

2020Ties

Very clear and simple. The entire process was great! I liked how each step was easy to understand. Very well made!

Elpa's Cottage

GREAT EASY TO INSTALL AND QUICK TO USE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collection Privee by S&M

good app great they do good job i like the professional issue for my shop and like ads that they propose

Mistah B

I got this app to help me market, it seems to be doing that. Also the kids like the snap toks and the chat tiks.

Tungsten Tech

Great app I reaally like this app because it helped my business sell product. They have great prices.

7 Industrie

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh c'est trop bien snapchat yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24