Snapchat Ads

Snapchat Ads

by Snap

Drive sales for your business with shoppable ads on Snapchat!

Big discount france

I spend lot of money for zero result , i can keep going to try more and different ads but for now poor experience sorry

DiecastModeler

I tried it and would never use it again. Story too long to write here, but summation, in one word would be "rip-off". I allotted $60 for 3 days. I tried to change $ amount $5, but APP would keep changing it back to $20. After they practically stold $120 from my PayPal account. I finally had to cancel Credit Card because they had no number to call on web-site and e-mail response that did not resolve any issues rather made it more aggravating. I removed APP and called Shopify for Help after seeing no Support number and Shopify found it odd that SNAPCHAT was charging me off of Shopify's Platform. In other words no record of APP. The email response from were made up screen prints saying I picked 10 days. Then the next email said I did not have an end date. WOW just Ridiculous. Never Again. Shopify should remove APP.

podshops

first off this tool is amazing I use it for my other brands, not through Shopify. it's not that great here, from experience just goto snap directly there is more options way better than this app on Shopify, there are not enough options here as well as the technical portions of the app never experienced problems directly from snap

Mystic Sloth

Same as everyone else, multiple tries to create an ad with an error of "Sorry, we couldn't process your request. Please try again later." 3 separate ads each attempted at least 24 hours apart. Clearly an app released too soon. Hopefully at some point they will release something that works since it's much more labor intensive to create an ad directly on snapchat.

June 5, 2019

Thank you for the feedback and sorry for the inconvenience. We did a quick check of your account and it appears that you were able to successfully create ads. Please reach out to us if you encounter issues in the future.

eShine Car Care Canada

Just installed, have a general error: Sorry, we couldn't process your request. Please try again later.

I sent an e-mail. Hopefully we can make this app work.

May 23, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We did a quick check of your account and did not see any issues. We'll conduct a more thorough review. In the meantime, please continue using the app to reach your customers.

surgicalcaps.com

CRAP! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME! a waste of time, didn't work, a real waste of time and effort, snapchat doesn't even accept the product feed from the app they made. This is a Big Dirty Joke on Shopify Users. Even if you go direct to Snapchat you can't use your Shopify product feed and snap support you go around in circles, ZERO, UI zero UE zero. overall rating 1 star for the logo ghost. Spend your money at Instagram you be done with your ads by now. YOU CANNOT RUN SNAPCHAT ADS FROM THE SHOPIFY APP. IT NEVER COMPLETES ALWAYS ERRORS OUT AND NEVER WORKS, NEVER CAN FIX, NEVER DOES ANYTHING. GO TO THE SNAPCHAT AD WEBSITE IT IS THE SAME CRAP. NEVER CAN FIX. WE SELL CLOTHING , EVEN WITH AN HOUR PLUS CHAT WITH SNAPCHAT TECHS STILL DOESN'T RUN, THANK YOU EVAN - A BIGGER WASTE OF TIME Snapchat taking the MONEY FOR ADS is the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS WHICH YOUR A COMPLETE FAILURE! Snapchat tech failed twice NO SHOWED FOR MEETINGS.

May 16, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience. We apologize for the inconvenience. You can run Snapchat ads directly from the Shopify app, using the Marketing integration or you can connect your Shopify product catalog and then run ads from within Snapchat Ad Manager.

Modern Life Way

Very poor experience. Customer support doesn't exist. I submitted a simple question. No answer for a few days.

April 29, 2019

Thank you for the review. We have resolved the issue you ran into last week. We believe everything should be working, as expected, for your store. Please email the support alias if you still see any issues.

emmajoy

Awesome - now I can quickly advertise my products on Snapchat! Excited to get this up and running. Thank you!

RelicGate

Dear SnapChat,

Please note that Add to Cart events are not transfering, everything else works perfect.

P.S. What's with that 1 start review???

Regards,
Waleed R.

BrüMate

Super easy to use. It definitely saved our team a lot of time & effort and it enabled us to explore new opportunities and scale our ads.

Previous 1